for Betray and Forgive

11/28/2020 c21 jerkchickenz
I'm not in agreement with ending #9. When Bamon became bonded, Damon agreed to it because he didn't want to live after Bonnie died. Now you're saying Bonnie is going to extend her life to live several lifetimes and after her death, Damon would eventually find love again. Bamon should die together and for Damon to find love again is a slap in the face, IMO. I enjoyed this story. I finished it in one day.
4/23/2020 c21 dawnkind
Thank you for the wrap up. I wish more authors did this. I really enjoyed the story.

Thank you for continuing to write Bamon.
11/11/2019 c20 knigtingale
I honestly can not wait for an update! I love how Damon, Caroline's relationship has developed and how both have healthily moved on from their toxic past. I absolutely love how Damon, Bonnie, Caroline, Klaus. and Liz have all become a family! And i cant say i dont enjoy Stefan suffering and guilt. Please keep going!
7/27/2016 c20 17Hellzz-on-Earth
I'm plenty happy right now reading an update. Definitely no worries on the updating especially when you write a spectacular chapter as Ch. 20.
Finn and Sage. They did not et their due onscreen and I love that you gave us an insight into their life, being reunited and Finn's struggle and Sage just wanting to protect him from everything. Like Bamon and Klaroline Sinn deserve to be together and get a happy ending.
You floored me with Bamon. Their understanding of one another and the togetherness they exude is just so palpable. Damon realizing loving Katherine wasn't in vane and even if she were alive it didn't matter because he loves his Bon Bon. You just keep writing Bamon with perfection and I'm amazed every time.
Klaus. I love his dynamic with everyone. I'm so happy for him that he has his original family and Caroline and Bamon too and he appreciates their value.
Thank you so much for the awesome update.
3/14/2016 c19 Hellzz-on-Earth
Hi welcome back. I've been MIA like always so no worries about the delay.
So relieved that the bonding ceremony between Bamon went smoothly.
Love Caroline and Damon's connection.
Klaus shushing Caroline when they had to leave the room was too cute.
My poor Elijah, but I think he knew the truth of Katerina's feelings. Just bring Gia for him he'll be alright. lol
I refuse to believe that finding out Katherine was coming back to him will make Damon digress. It should make him stronger now that he's come to love Bonnie so deeply. Make him want to protect their bond even more now since the spell. Hoping Bamon can talk this through and Damon be alright with the truth. If not I' sure Caroline will whip it back into form! lol
Thanks for the awesome update.
3/11/2016 c19 Guest
I wish you would just get rid off elena, sorry not a fan of hers at all.
12/28/2015 c18 staytravelin
Ugh, panic attacks are the worst. Poor Damon. I'm happy that he's at least trying to move past his drama with Stefan. Bamon are the cutest together. Bonnie being unsure about the bond, and Damon reassuring her just was everything to me. Thanks for the update!
12/27/2015 c18 2FalconRukichi
not much about bonnie. but i like the time bamon spent together. always cute. when will everything back to normal?
12/26/2015 c18 17Hellzz-on-Earth
No apologies necessary. Do what you got to do. I'm truly thankful for your updates and this one was pretty awesome.
Felt so bad for Damon going through his panic attack, but loved him explaining to Stefan that he literally can't look at him. The nice moment b/t Damon and Elena was a decent move on his part.
Oh the Bamon in this update were just amazing. Bonnie being nervous about telling Damon what the spell truly entailed, but him turning around and easing her fears was truly love at it's best. I can totally see Damon giving Bonnie a ring at some point if not sooner. I just love that he views this bond as them being married and Bonnie doesn't mind one bit either!
Thanks for the awesome update.
Happy writing.
Hope you had a wonderful Christmas and wish you a Happy New Year.
12/26/2015 c18 Guest
I'm sorry but I don't think Damon, Bonnie, and everyone else should get over what Stefan and his wh*re did. They wouldn't have been back, if elena didn't need help. So I'm hoping, they just part ways too much baggage. Update soon, can't wait for the next chapter.
10/29/2015 c17 Hellzz-on-Earth
Of course Damon is the only vampire candidate to bond with Bonnie. lol I don't think he would let any other do it anyhow. Maybe Elijah and that's pushing it.
Katherine's death was not a pretty sight. Her and Elena are the doppelgangers so someone wanting their death is inevitable.
I'm hoping for a Bamon happily ever after. If something should happen to one or the other moving on will be easier said than done. They didn't just overcome dislike of each other as individuals, but learned to love who they are and became better together. Please don't break my heart, please.
I love that you have all The Mikaelson sibs coming to Rebekah's rescue.
Thanks for the update.
10/28/2015 c17 Guest
:-)
9/18/2015 c16 Guest
Kill Elena.
9/18/2015 c16 2FalconRukichi
yes! Damon become a vampire again!
9/17/2015 c16 staytravelin
Selfish asses. Damn right they shouldn't have left. Whew, that was a close call with Damon. Gotta say, I'm happy he's back to "normal". I hope Caroline can find some measure of peace. As far as who should die...I nominate Elena for that honor. Thanks for updating.
61 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »