for Look Alive, Sunshine

10/1/2020 c29 12The True Fan-Fiction-Fanatic
Half of this chapter is cut off in case you were unaware.
8/15/2020 c73 Ana Beatriz
Hey, I was reading and I noticed that the last updated was in August 2019... did you stop writing? Please don’t stop, your fanfic is amazing I loved it
sorry the lack of words i’m from brazil, haha when I was reading I broke my head to read and understand what Daryl and Charlie were saying because of their accent but I managed somehow (lucky me haha)
please post more chapters I loved this
6/3/2020 c1 5Konsla
I love this, it's so cute and heartwarming and different. I know it hasn't updated in a while but I'm going to read it anyway and hope you come back to it sometime soon.
5/18/2020 c73 Sly Riddle
Damn this be real art!
2/22/2020 c73 FranQuel
Eu lembro de ter iniciado essa história é ter lido por um longo tempo até desistir por estar descontinuada. Hoje retornei, li o que faltava e me sinto feliz, apesar se ver que a última atualização foi em Agosto.

Essa é uma história muito especial. Você é extremamente talentosa e espero muito que um dia retorne a atualizar essa história. Parabéns!
8/22/2019 c73 fritzo
Great chapter! You gave us a little bit of sweet and surrounded it with some pretty heavy stuff... memories of a rough time between Daryl and his then toddler daughter, Charlie (love her) when they were separated from Beth and a child's nightmare. Poor Charlie seeing her little friend Sam coming back as a monster in her closet... and it'll probably not be the last time, I'm sure. Loved Beth & Daryl's quiet moment... and question of a future? Always love these times for them... and maybe others... that would be nice... but, this is about The Dixon's. Looking forward to the next chapter... hopefully soon?
8/19/2019 c73 1Atilia Dawn Black
Oh, poor little girl. Also, poor little me! I'm at the end of a 73 chapter binge. What am I to dooooooo?! Lol. I'm loving this story! I absolutely love daddy Daryl!
8/19/2019 c72 Atilia Dawn Black
But Duffy bear got left with the other stuffed animals back at the church... Poor Charlie, such a tough girl.
8/11/2019 c73 Guest
Sooo good! I love the conversation that Beth and Daryl had. Daryl’s memory of when Charlie was four, was heartwarming. If bethyl does have another lil Charlie, it would be wonderful. I love this story!
8/13/2019 c73 nessie6400
Great little update! I always love seeing continuations of this story ️
And poor Charlie Honestly, even in that world that would be traumatizing
8/12/2019 c73 2galwidanatitud
poor kid. it's worst with Sam coz she actually knew him. :(
8/11/2019 c73 dethwatch
Thank you for the update.
7/17/2019 c52 MarinaAntolini
Im re-reading this. I love the small anecdotes of Daryl and Charlie. I love the way his and beths love complement each other for Charlie.
7/1/2019 c1 nmp2079
Update please!
6/19/2019 c72 unbadger
Idk how you do it but you strike an amazing balance of familial warm fuzzies and absolute devastation. I had forgotten that you had let Jessie live so I’m excited to see where you take that little plot point. Thanks for writing!
1,560 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »