for An Unexpected Understudy

8/2 c17 crownedwithstars7
Great work! I didn't think I'd like the whole 'OC in Bilbo's body' idea at first, but you've really sold me on it. I think Laura is one of the best written Hobbit OCs I've read; she's clever, honest, level-headed, and brave without seeming at all like a Mary-Sue. I've really enjoyed reading her journey and can't wait to read more! I'm eager to see how her presence changes the story and if Thorin and the others will meet the real Laura at some point.
7/26 c3 MasterKogha
Sorry but this is equal to what one would call a 'skin mod' where only the character's body has changed but nothing else. Legend of Zelda has lots of 'skin' mods for Breath of the Wild game on the Wii U Emulator where it changes the way Link and his horse looks or a popular mod changes all the weird colored cave trolls to look like

One mod turns Link's horse into Thomas The Train. Another let's you play as Mipha one of the 4 champions of the game that died earlier in the story which changes all the weapons to various spears and a permanent swim speed up.
7/26 c1 MasterKogha
I read about halfway as it's just the same story again. I don't get it. What is this suppose to be about?
7/7 c16 15FlyingHampsterOfDoom
An update! Yay! Thank you so much for posting this chapter, I was so excited get the notification for it!
6/20 c16 Hawra ali
me: enjoying a good book
book: last updated 2017
me:
5/24 c16 1hermonine
Great story! Keep up the great work and update soon!
12/2/2018 c16 crownedwithstars7
Very interesting version of the Hobbit! I'm really enjoying seeing how someone would do in Bilbo's place, especially someone who does not know the story, and all the changes that have come from Laura's presence. I hope you'll be continuing as I'm excited to see how this all will play out in the end!
9/6/2018 c16 EverlastingXTC
I miss this story
5/26/2018 c16 Jinx1223
Hello,

I know it's almost been a year since this was updated but I wanted to post a review anyways in hopes it might help.

I've been following your story for a few years now and have read both versions (This one now and the one before you updated) and let me tell you something. I don't think I've ever read another story that compares to yours. I've read alot of hobbit stories, Alot, and I think your story is my favorite of all. The way you tell the story has always captured my interest and each new chapter gets me more and more anxious about the coming end. Laura has got to be my favorite OC of all, cause I love her humor and her realness. Like I have so many questions concerning about what's going to happen and yet I want none of them answered cause I want to see how things turn out in time.

I want to tell you how much I love this story and to be honest, I've probably reread this at least 15 times since I first found it just because of how much I like it and how much you've made it come alive. I love how you've had Laura and the dwarves interact with each other. And I love the SASS, god that's probably my favorite part, 'I was going to punch Thorin when I saw him next; Right after I clocked Gandalf'

Anyways enough of my babble, I have my fingers crossed for another chapter because I'm really looking forward to see how this ends. Even if you don't get back around to this, Thank you for sharing this gem, it has truly been a honor to read! I really hope you decide to finish this, even though it's been awhile and I know how life is! I hope you have a great week!
1/8/2018 c2 SortingHat
So let me get this straight. You go thru days of writing only to have 90 percent of the story remain the same. ARE YOU ON DRUGS?
1/8/2018 c1 SortingHat
SO
9/22/2017 c1 1Stormglass
This story is amazing i can't wait for more!
7/25/2017 c16 Mari
I'm so glad you updated!
7/15/2017 c16 51Corinthians 1313
AWESOME! I'M SOOO HAPPY YOU'VE FINALLY UPDATED!
6/24/2017 c16 Guest
This is AMAZING! I love your style, I love the plot concept.
I absolutely adore this story, i'd be so happy if u decided to update.
69 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »