for Only For Me To See

6/20/2015 c5 brainsoverbeauty98
Herm.
6/16/2015 c5 Anime-freak-otaku01
This story is so interesting!
6/16/2015 c5 Guest88
HI. Your grammar is improving and the story's getting interesting.
5/21/2015 c4 Kenkyusha
It looks like you haven't updated in a while, you should do that. By the way is Amu's parents gonna get divorced.
1/18/2015 c4 3reggierock
lmao Ikuto caught her looking at Yaoi. xDD

And dang good ending of the chap. That's mind blowing to know your parents are going to a different country. Keep up the good work! :D
1/18/2015 c2 reggierock
Her taste in anime is excellent! And lol to the part where Ikuto was like just change. xD

lmao i loved when he saved her. I'm a sucker for scenes like that.
1/18/2015 c1 reggierock
OMG she's such an otaku it's cute! And i love Tora Dora! Good chapter! :))
1/4/2015 c4 2xXIxLOVExDOUGNUTSXX
Please update soon I like this chapter
12/29/2014 c4 3turtlegirl945
Aaaaaaaa! Why?! I love the story! But II am kind of mad at you for leaving cliffy!?
(Not really! Just teasing you!)

Your Number One Fan,
Turtlegirl945
12/26/2014 c4 Guest88
WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAaa... Huh. That was somehow not a shock. But why they moving?
12/25/2014 c4 sara28
jeje don't worry, i don't know much english, but i try to learn the vocabulary and the grammar, luckily for me, there are google translate
on the other hand, please don't separate them, they are true love ;3, i hope your next update it soon :)
12/24/2014 c1 AmutoSparkle
I like this story feel kinda bad 4 amu tho
12/24/2014 c4 1A Simple Minded Geek
Hey hon, whenever you're ready for me to read over it, toss me an email.

I was worried you ditched the story. Baka baka baka! *Smacks your head with book* Anyway, glad to see you back. Hope to hear from you soon.
11/29/2014 c3 Guest
i like this story. please continue
11/21/2014 c3 3FandomLoverXD
AWESOME I really like this story so far. Review faster pretty pleaaase? Also, what if other people can see Ikuto in the future? Good job!
32 Page 1 .. Last Next »