for Rewind

4/29 c15 3Gemini9506
Tv tropes sometimes play with the thought that characters in time travel stories are in a mental hospital or coma cases. It's really depressing how unhinged future Ichigo is.
4/19 c3 5lyingtonguesareclumsy
Such a satisfying chapter
3/28 c25 Guest
More please?
3/16 c25 2Yumi Edogawa
This is an awesome story. I'm glad that Ichigo has Zangestu and the Old Man to rely on and that his friends and comrades are helping him deal with things as well. Hopefully he ends up telling Orihime and Chad about the whole time-travel thing soon, otherwise they'll be pretty hurt about being the last to know of his close friends.

I also hope Ichigo waits to give Karin the asauchi until after the taint from Hell dissipates, so it can't influence her Zanpakuto spirit.

I'm glad Uryu knows now and is willing to help Yuzu train. Maybe he'll give Ichigo pointers too, and possibly a Quincy cross.

The whole spy arc is very interesting so far and I'm looking forward to seeing how it goes.
2/23 c25 boredOfMathJustWannaEscape
Loved it! Hope you continue this
1/29 c16 Guest
1/13 c25 Dotty
I love this so much!
Please update!
12/18/2020 c5 JuliusKing
"I hadn't arrived in Hueco Mundo for a few more days at least"

Shit I missed how much time passed in between getting back and this moment huh?
12/4/2020 c25 LynOfAerith
I get so flippin excited rereading this story, one of my favorite depictions of Ichigo and the struggle of dealing with trauma. I look forward to when you can get back to this again!
11/12/2020 c25 Halburn
More? More? More? More? Wanna read ichigo steal asauchi.
8/20/2020 c24 2DarkestLight234
Okay I'm sorry but Tatski was being a complete bitch here. Ichigo's tramau is so fucking bad that if someone messes with his comparmentalization he will literally go insane. He has extreme tramau and probably a couple of mental disorders. So no if he doesnt want to tell them it is completely reasonable to not fucking tell them.
8/11/2020 c25 rhagle
This story is awesome! I wish that you could update sooner so that I can read the next chapter can't wait for Ichigo getting a sword for Karen as well as seeing more of yuzus training as well as seeing how things are going to change etc.
7/28/2020 c25 Gayvenger
It’s a awesome book love it would love a update️
841 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »