for As You Are My Heart

9/16/2015 c1 Kyle Chaulklin
Beautiful :)
10/27/2014 c1 88orangeflavor
Geez, do I love me some Sten and Warden awesomeness. This was written so tenderly, and yet Sten still speaks with his trademark stoicism, rigid and purposeful in his words. Like when he says simply "Continue." So Sten. So so so much. Also, for some reason, this line really read beautifully: "She crept a little closer, bare feet gliding across the worn floor, feeling each grain of wood smooth beneath her soles." I don't know why. But I absolutely love it. It's simple, but fluid and graceful and rolls along the tongue just right. :)

I'm just super stoked to see a well-written Sten/Warden piece. I usually love stuff with them sans romantic interactions, and I think it's because it's generally difficult to write a romance between the two without sounding uncharacteristic of Sten. But you wrote tenderness and affection between them really well, still true to character and believable. I'm all grinning right now.

So, sorry about the long review, or not sorry actually, because hey, we all love them, right? Hope to read more of your stuff in the future. This was truly wonderful. Happy writing!
9/6/2014 c1 2ABSOLute Chimera
I can't even express in English how happy and giggly this fanfic made me feel
Asexual Sten x Warden is the best 3
8/18/2014 c1 7Laena16
This is really beautiful! I wish there was more of fictions like that! Really well written!
- Laena.