for Transformers: After Cybertron

1/30/2017 c1 Guest
Good though I wish you would have stopped using the word 'god' to describe the Reapers they are hardly equal and besides they are more like demons than anything so if you ever continue stop the hell with that description!
11/28/2015 c7 Guest
Dude please make more
And keep it up. You're doing great
2/21/2015 c2 Guest
Garrus
12/12/2014 c4 Guest
I take it CerberusCemetery Wind from AoE?
12/3/2014 c7 1jebbus132
Hell yeah! A mass effectXtransformers fic.
10/17/2014 c5 1Cybertronian Kaijuruto
Gotta love the AOE Knight Prime!
10/17/2014 c4 Cybertronian Kaijuruto
Me say AOE Grimlock, or at least the Fall of Cybertron version
10/6/2014 c7 Kaleia
Poor Veetor! Seriously Miranda I don't care that he has info. Leave him be! I imagine Jacob shook his head at her. Not liking the idea to.

It's great that the leaders returned. Love the shocked expression of the Autobots seeing Optimus again and Shepard taking the Kodak moment lol! Also it's i e to see Anderson again... The Council is being stupid idiots again! Pathetic I say!

Constatine Fleamren... Wow! What happend to him is shocking. And now he's the first techno organic! Cool! Glad that the human parts in him is still there.

Ugh! Was that Megatron again?! Damn him! I'm worried he's going to use elemental zero... Not good... But still No Megatron! You will feel Optimus Primes wrath! Garenteed it! I don't care your different now or whatever. You will pay!

Great chapter! I love the part that Ironhide used the similar words from Prime Ultra Magnus... Heh Robust indeed!
10/5/2014 c7 Rebmul
awesome fic love it cant wait for them to find grimlock till all are one
10/5/2014 c4 Seraphtor
Collecters didn't use lasers. They used molten metal fired a fast speeds that looks like a laser. Optimus should have been punched through the ship actually.
9/27/2014 c6 Rebmul
Love this fic so far keepem coming
9/27/2014 c2 Rebmul
I always liked tali
9/9/2014 c6 Kaleia
Oh no! Poor Dinobots! Damn you Shockwave and Starscream!

And cool Optimus! Change into your G1 mode.

So that's where the other Autobots are. Glad there ok.

Shepard calm your ass girl. Yeah. What Cerberus did was really stupid but thankful both Jacob and Miranda wasn't there at all... Dispite the 2 are Cerberus as well though there not monsters. Not evil. There still good. Not all Cerberus are bad.

Tali's there! Good to know.

And oh shit! Soundwave! He killed the shadow broker! Holy moly.

You know I hope you let Sidonis lives... I feel for him that he never meant what he did. He deserves a second chance.

Great job!
9/3/2014 c5 Kaleia
Yay they live! And so in ME2 Optimus in G1 mode and in ME3 he will be in Aoe mode... Cool!

Harbinger... Hate that Reaper! You and the rest of you will be the ones who will be extinct soon.

And yeah Bay may ruin the movies but at the same time it's still awesome! The designs and action are epic... But hey! Did you heard a new director will make the 5th movie? I don't know it's true but then again. bay himself did say it.

Great job!