for Surviving a World of Fiction

1/10/2017 c100 Guest
teasing a Harbinger possessed Reaper. Wow, there'll be no way you can possibly deliver on that but I look forward to it anyhow. So much hype.

And I say it again... PLEASE tell me Liara isn't going to die for Bourne's stupidity. How the F do you forget to take the SHADOWBROKER on her loyalty quest before a mission where almost everyone who isn't loyal dies?

Love that avoiding having the ship taken over by Collectors somehow equals arriving in time to save Lilith.
1/9/2017 c100 5FORD B
Sounds like a awesome fight is ahead! Keep up the awesome work!
1/9/2017 c100 4Revliledpembroke
So how long will ME3 be? Or will it be really short because you will just have the future knowledge folks walk up to the AI on the Citadel and Kirk it to death?
1/9/2017 c100 griezz
About 100's cliffhanger: honestly, I always thought that the Proto-Reaper "waking up" was Harbinger "assuming direct control" but that doing so required too much energy/attention for it to be able to simultaneously speak. BTW... this is the point where Bourne would want to allow Raptor to have fun with her Lil' Girl's Nuke Gun.
1/9/2017 c100 Tom712
i am actualy hyped for UiaWoF 2 (or the other name).
1/9/2017 c99 The Blue Phoenix Mage
I really like your story! A lot of SI's make the mistake of making the realworlder too OP and basically kind of like a God, but you, my good sir, have made it much more captivating of a story by adding the alpha, and really fleshing out Bourne's backstory, and adding the Alphas, and basically making sure that he has his weak moments, and isn't completely overpowered. I honestly can't help but wonder what you have in store for the third installment! Seriously well written, kudos to you!
1/1/2017 c99 Guest
one more thing... didnt Liara fail to complete her loyalty mission (becoming the shadowbroker) before getting dragged along on this mission? If she dies at the end of this story because Bourne failed to take that into consideration Im going to be devastated. Shocked and giving you a standing ovation but devastated nonetheless.
1/1/2017 c99 Guest
not only following but hoping you break the curse of people who can't make it into mass effect 3 with their full playthrough fanfictions... Looking forward to seeing how Bourne and Raptor take down Timmy
12/27/2016 c99 1Pietersielie
Thanks for an awesome story!
12/19/2016 c99 5FORD B
Awesome fighting!
12/18/2016 c99 griezz
If I'm still following the story after all this time, Trebor, it's because I like both your story and the way you tell it. Sure, it's a somewhat Mary Sue-ish SI story, which can go bad far too easily, but you've added enough conflict for the character that, despite all the extra abilities, Bourne is obviously very far from a perfect character. Of course, it doesn't hurt that I've always liked Kasumi's character, so seeing her get all the added screentime is a big plus.
So it looks like I'll have to try and remember to take a break from the holidays and keep an eye out for a new chapter; this story is worth it.
12/18/2016 c99 5TheAdamBomb505
What made you decide to write this series?
12/18/2016 c99 Plague saviourofthe wastelands
Oi, we've been with you THIS long, might as well follow through right?

So my first question is, is there going to be a Users in a World of Fiction 2?

And the second question will be, just what will the the other two Alphas do when the reapers come, if they are still...you know, alive by the end of this story.

P.S

I got money with a friend of mine saying the third installment is going to be called "Saving a World of Fiction"
11/28/2016 c98 griezz
Great to see the story still chugging along! I did think that the use of the Cain in the cargo bay was a tad excessive; on the other hand, the fluff with Kasumi was nice, and I like that she still had strong feeling for Keiji. At this point, I don't know whether you plan to have any more losses, after losing both Samara and Morinth, but I wouldn't put it past you. I would imagine that Tali would do the duct crawl, by the way, since I always figured that her envirosuit would handle the heat better than Kasumi's outfit. I just wonder who will get the Barrier nod for the Seeker Swarms. And, of course, Harbi prolly reserves the right to modify canon...
11/28/2016 c98 5FORD B
Awesome! I've just finally got to playing part 2 for a 2nd run through.
940 « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »