for A Little Less Conversation

8/23/2014 c3 Guest
Ahhh fantastic! Great story, would be lovely to read more...! ;-)
8/22/2014 c3 Guest
Ahhh fantastic! Great story, would be lovely to read more...! ;-)
What happens next?
8/22/2014 c3 12Sparky75
Lovely finish to the story as it ends as them together is just beginning. Have really enjoyed reading this and thanks for sharing
8/22/2014 c3 Deleted Account 91
Lovely chapter :) really enjoyed this
LBx
8/22/2014 c3 60Sigma Creations
Well I'm glad Harry decided to risk asking Ruth out. Lovely fic. Thanks for sharing.
8/22/2014 c3 NavyLady
Great story so far!
8/22/2014 c3 147HR always live on
A great finish, and I loved Harry being honest with her about her behaviour! Wonderful, thanks for sharing.
8/22/2014 c3 Narkybynature
The mortification is definitely out weighed by the snagging of harry... I'm not sure id sleep in the nude when there's company in the house, no matter how drunk I was, although if it lured harry into my bed I don't think I'd complain... shame he's such a gentleman. Great ending... great beginning too.
Nice ending!
8/22/2014 c2 Narkybynature
Awww! Harry Pearce can take me home any time... still laughing at Ruth serenading him and getting all hands, can't say I blame her...
8/22/2014 c1 Narkybynature
I love the idea that the team socialise together, even if it started off as a bitching session for the ladies. I can imagine the 3 of them singing along quite aggressively... no wonder the boys were a little cautious. Vodka and wine... I can feel the hangover from here!
8/22/2014 c3 186r4ven3
"In the future, it might be best if you save your groping for when we are at one another's home. That way I can reciprocate with some groping of my own."

I really like this line of Harry's. It sounds like a plan.
Seriously, this is a really lovely story, and the hopeful ending is just nicely delivered.
8/21/2014 c2 rosetintedblindspot
I love this chapter! Very well done. Thank you!
8/21/2014 c1 rosetintedblindspot
Great start! Eager to read chapter 2. Thanks for sharing.
33 Page 1 .. Last Next »