for The Wailing

3/26/2017 c3 kagome higurashi
please write some more. it's good.
1/16/2017 c3 Shadowdiaries210
Delena
2/15/2015 c1 sharbour0108
Love this concept. Really can't wait to see where you go with it . Please don't put Elena with Damon or Elijah, it is my personal opinion she is not right for them. I see Elijah as being a protective older brother more than a love interest and Damon gives her no freedom he sees her as someone to control in his trying to protect her. If I had to chose I see her as being with Klaus, she would be the one to save him and with the way you have made her character maybe he can help and save her, maybe he can make her want to live again and be happy.
10/3/2014 c3 6Elejah88
Elena/Elijah pairing! That's what I'm looking forward too. I loved the chapter and I hope Enzo will get his revenge, afterall because of Damon he lost the only woman he ever loved but couldn't feel it fully because of the sire bond.

I can't wait to read more about Elena and I look forward to her meeting the Originals. I'm not a Delena fan but I have my fingers crossed for Elejah.
8/24/2014 c2 Elejah88
I like the deeper look into the other characters, it's was interesting to see Caroline as a wolf. She is quite friendly and I think she would of done well in a pack!

I can't wait to read more! I want more banshee details, my knowledge on it, is very little.
8/23/2014 c2 debbythebest
Hey you're still here luckily :-)
I missed Kol too :-( and I like werewolf-Carey, really is new kind of character just like Elena as a banshee (sorry for grammatical errors or bad english but I'm Italian). And at the end... This chapter is different, far from the characters of the last and this is obviously original like all the story.
Continua così ;-)
8/23/2014 c1 insanityrules13
This is quite riveting...and very different...Please let it be an Elejah story...Please Please Please
8/19/2014 c1 debbythebest
I like it, it's very original and different from all we've seen in The Vampire Diaries and in The Originals. Elena as a Banshee it's a good idea, far from the usual mithology of doppelgangers and from all the other things we saw in tvd. Please continue the story but I think I don't need to say that ;)
8/19/2014 c1 Elejah88
Oh this was fantastic to read, the descriptions and storyline was so captivating I loved it!

Please continue and I really hope you have an Elejah pairing :)

I can't wait for an update!