for Blue Roses

9/26 c4 28Sakura Lisel
I wonder why Stitch is even bothering with the ‘I’m a dumb Earth dog’ act, when NOW is obviously the time to drop the act and start acting like himself, in the face of a zombie invasion. *lol* unless he’s going to keep up the act and stand by and do nothing while the new humans in his life get killed, he’s going to have to reveal the REAL him to them eventually so why not start now? *lol*
5/28/2019 c11 9time-twilight
Will Merle and angel find Daryl, Lilo, stitch and the others at the greens farm.
5/3/2019 c10 time-twilight
Great chapter. Will Rick say anything to Shane about tying Stitch up.
5/3/2019 c5 time-twilight
Great chapter. I think you should of made Lilo the same age as Carl then it could be a Lilo/Carl pairing.
2/27/2017 c10 zairescott113
mmmmooooooooorrrrrrreeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee mmmmooooooooorrrrrrreeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee mmmmooooooooorrrrrrreeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee mmmmooooooooorrrrrrreeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee mmmmooooooooorrrrrrreeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee mmmmooooooooorrrrrrreeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
2/15/2017 c10 MultiFandomLover99
This is extremely interesting.
12/9/2016 c10 2ChaosIdeals
I've actually really enjoyed reading this. I like the idea/plot, and am interested in seeing where you're going with this. The writing is sometimes a bit off/not quite right, but for te most part you have something good here :)
9/3/2016 c8 Guest
Write more please
8/8/2016 c7 GhettoZorceress
Next part plz
7/15/2016 c7 2Sevvus
OMG! I FINALLY FOUND THIS AGAIN!
I got a new laptop cause the other one broke and I lost all my bookmarks!
This was one of them! I couldn't for the life of me remember what it was crossed with, just that lilo and stitch were facing zombies..
BUT NOW I FOUND IT! im so excited!
This mad my very shitty day so much better, thank you so so so much!
I hope you decide to update soon! I can't wait for the reunion!
7/4/2016 c7 RyuuTsukiko
I love your story. It's so unique. I hope you finish the next chapter soon. Here's an idea maybe for one of the future chapters you could cover how Nani and the cousins are doing in Hawaii. Then in another you could show how Pleakly and Jumbo are trying to get back to Earth. Fun fact most of the food on Hawaii is imported.
2/7/2016 c5 20Alarose
Haha! I love how well you got Stitch's character! Way too many authors forget that he's a super intelligent dick who's really only nice to lilo. Anyway, I love the story so far, though I am wondering if your version of 16 year old lilo knows how to fight. Sometimes that's a thing, sometimes it's not. Anyway, I loved it, and I hope to see another update soon!
1/25/2016 c5 1Volixsis
bravo, BRAVO! awesome chapter you've created here, the acid trick and the 'Bird' are just the cherry's on top. Merle will be thinking crazy shit now, lovely.

36 outta 10 for this marvelous chapter! ! !
1/25/2016 c5 10Aeris Aimara Ciren
"g out his second pair of arms and using all four paws to flip him the bird before running after the group with a snicker."

Bahahaha I loved that part. This coming around to be an awesome story. I'm excited to keep reading.

Hey if you need a beta let me know? :)
1/25/2016 c5 Lycus Volkov
ahh, what? ? ? what the is going in? did you post in the wrong FanFic? 'cause that made no sense.
18 Page 1 2 Next »