for Consider Yourselves Kitties

yay
7/27 c19 KirakoshiShinogaya
LMAO WHAT-
CRASH IS DOGGO WHO THINKS HE'S FELINE?! KOIFGDXJHVSZHDGV
MY PUPPY'S LIKE THAT! His name is Chewie after Chewbacca and he's a mix breed (Pomeranian and Shih Tzu)
5/21 c1 Concerned
Hi! I LOVE this series so much and wanted to know if these could be found anywhere else, like AO3? This site is exhibiting lots of warnings signs that it’s going to be shit down and it would be really sad if these were lost forever! If they aren’t back up somewhere, do you think you will move them? They’re really some of my favorite fics ever!
3/24 c34 FelineHart
To the super awesome DaniZaraki,

Yeah, depression does suck. Some days you can take on the world, and others the world squished you like a bug before you crawled out of bed. I'm rereading this in 2021, and each chapter never fails to make me smile.
I don't generally correspond with the authors, but I saw your message in chapter 34 and thought I'd say hello. You're not alone - there are thousands of us fighting this uphill battle every day. Things like this story are wonderful for moral, so thank you. I love Akatsuki fluff stories, especially the kitty versions. :)
Hope you're still writing, and look forward to more.
FelineHart (hart as in the deer)
3/11 c1 MightyKell
I swear I come back and reread the entire trilogy at least once a year. I have no clue if you’ll even see this, but thank you for keeping these stories up. They’re such a huge comfort for me, especially when my mental health is tanking (and oh boy is it during midterms rn).
7/9/2020 c1 1MightyKell
Honestly I think I reread this whole series at least once a year, it’s crazy to think I discovered this when I was 12 back in 2011 and that I still find enjoyment in it now that I’m almost 21. Honestly 10/10, thank you for writing one of my favorite comfort fics 33
11/28/2019 c39 2Sassyfairy97
OMJ I FINISHED IT AGAIN! Now I'm sad. Please please please redo the other stories!
10/21/2019 c2 4Mistress-chan
the best part about this is that i barely remember what happened in this series so im experiencing this all for the first time... again.
10/21/2019 c1 Mistress-chan
omfg im late to this party! i freaking loved the original cyk series it was literal perfection to my teenage self.
i was lookin for a good humor/ akatsuki story and am now so pumped for this omgggg
7/27/2019 c39 2YamiyoSenju
Hey Dani! I've been readinv your stories for years now, and I'm so excited that I finally get to come back online after like a year of no internet and see that you've rewritten CYK!

Now, I know you said that you will not be rewriting the other two, but could you possibly make some edits? Specifically concerning all of the Tobito and Maddie-Waddie stuff? Cuz now that I've read through CYK2.0 I have this urge to read the other two and the second book is gonna fuck with me something fierce when I get to all the Maddie-Waddie and Tobito parts. If you're not feeling it, I definitely don't blame you lol that would still be one hell of an undertaking to find all those bits and edit them, but if you'd like then I could help out a bit? I'm about to read the second book and I could just keep a notepad and write down the specific locations of the parts in question so you don't spend forever and a day finding them.

No matter what you decide, just know that I'm a huge fan of yours and I love your stories! You are an amazing and talented writer, keep being awesome!
7/23/2019 c39 5Kiki's Stories of Awesomeness
I dont know what it means for my social life, or lack there of, but i just finished this here lovely story. Over 100k words, alittle over 26 hours of random binge reading mixed with hours of me doing something else, and im done.

Gotra say, i quite enjoyed reading it, and now i look forword towards the other stories, so thank you

Kiki
P.S, favorite Disney song (at the moment since it changes alot) is I'll make a man out of you
7/22/2019 c1 Kiki's Stories of Awesomeness
I'ma try to remember to review again when I'm done, just to see how long, with breaks of course, it'll take me to read this from the beginning. Ita 4 34 am on a lovely Monday as i type this now, heres to hoping I finish in a week, cause i feel like binging your Kitties trilogy right now :3

Kiki
7/8/2019 c39 jay
So, I haven't read the redone CYK at all yet. But I just wanted to say thank you for writing it, both this and the original. CYK was the first fic I remember reading and thinking that maybe it Wasn't the worst thing in the world if an oc was a self-insert or a mary-sue or anything like that. Maybe I could just enjoy the idea without beating myself up over what a b*tchy creative writing teacher in her 80s would think. So thank you for opening that door for me.
7/7/2019 c39 MewNeko22
I don't know what you mean by shit. This is not shit. I love this series. This one and the original are great.
7/7/2019 c39 1Mayumara
Thank YOU, Dani, for writing this story, both this one and the original. The first one came out when I was in middle school and I absolutely loved it. And this one just, helped cement my desire to rewrite a bad fanfic of my own and see how it goes.

Even if you don't like the story, it was still a fun ride and it means a lot that you stuck with it to finish it. So again: Thank you, and have a wonderful life.
747 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »