for Consider Yourselves Kitties

12/2/2015 c33 6loveprass
I hear you about avatar and legend of Korra, it is fucking awesome. On my scale of 1-10 it's OVER 9,000. love the chapter, can't wait for the next one.
11/30/2015 c32 7Ducky Devilry
I have two black and tan chiweenies named Kobuk Jr Glacier (also known as KJ) and River Denali and a white and grey rex rabbit named after the hindu goddess Kali
11/28/2015 c27 Guest
Pizza dough is made with flour. Flour is ground grain
11/28/2015 c25 Guest
I'm gender-queer but I'm in Girl Scouts. I've been trying to quit for going on nine year now.
11/28/2015 c21 Guest
When I started watching Tokyo ghoul I had no idea what it was about and kept watching in hopes of it getting happier. Then the thing with anteiku and hide happened and was like, "FUCK THE WORLD AND EVERYTHING IN IT!" And stopped watching. Now all I do is look for happy fix its in which kaneki and hide are happy little cinnamon rolls
11/28/2015 c12 Guest
Dreaming of sunshine by silver queen, and the natural habitat of Sakura haruno by tozette
11/28/2015 c6 Guest
My sister and I agreed that I'd be an aburame and she'd be an akimichi
11/27/2015 c32 ThatOneKid
This story is amazing and this specific chapter is hilarious! Also, Hidan makes me laugh for some reason. Why? You tell me.

QOTC: My family owns an adorable little Maltese named Buddy who is cute in every way even though he has an annoying habit of randomly running all around the house for no reason.
11/24/2015 c32 Theta
Hey I don't know if you would be interested in this but, I read this fan fiction I'm not gonna lie I was in tears. Give it a shot s/3252913/1/Uchiha-Potter
11/22/2015 c1 11Deathe
Re-reading this I realize if it's possible in the future to write a three way sarcastic battle between Louis, Alice, and Sasori?
It's just that the old CYK is what introduced me to really good sarcasm and not just the ones I've heard on TV.
11/19/2015 c32 11AWK and The Akatsugirls
1.) I died from the cuteness. A lot. Also almost died when Sasori was getting tossed around in the car.

Answer: I have a cat. She's as dumb as a brick
11/19/2015 c32 Triple T 123
Hey girl. I feel ya on dogs being one of the things that makes you happy. We have 5 here, all are about 5 years old expect for the newest, who is 6 months. Nala is a Lab that we got purely by chance late May since she needed a home. We got her at about 6 weeks old and now she is huge, though still smaller than a lab should be. She loves water and it's all the rain lately, is super muddy everyday .-. My poor sheets. There's Simba, a golden retriever/German shepherd/boxer/American bulldog mix. We had bought a breed test just to see what he was. XD Sparky is a terrier mix who is terrified of people and is finally coming out of his shell around us after 4 years. Blue is my small mix baby, the little sausage. Looks like a pit dachshund mix or a corgi mix of some sort. And then there is Ben, a min pin with a growth problem so he is about twice the size of a normal one. :3

And hey, I'm here for you if you need to talk about whatever. Lord knows I have been stalking your stories for years xD
11/19/2015 c32 11Dreams of Shadows
I'm really sorry about your dog. I had a cat who was always by my side and I loved him so much- then one day he just wouldn't eat anything. I was really worried about him but my mum insisted he was fine. Then I woke up to him having a seizure under my bed and after taking him to the vet I discovered he'd eaten something poisonous and had to be put down. It still makes me cry- especially knowing if I'd taken him in earlier I might have been able to save him. Dante was my baby.
11/18/2015 c32 Fanfictionlover124
My pet is a 7 year old female cat with Tuxedo pattern gray and white fur. She is a sweetie even she gets to know you. A major scarey cat
11/18/2015 c32 15KyraReid
Thank goodness you updated today. I just got home from work and it was one of the most stressful days I have ever had there and on top of it all I was sexually harassed and the fucker even grabbed my arm hard. But seeing this made me happy and I love you.

My pets! I have a new dog and cat since the last time this was asked. Unfortunately the other two died a year ago as my stepdad was a drunk asshole and let the dog out without watching him and he was hit by a car, as was my silver tabby.

I currently have a black lab that had just a little bit of pitt in him (who is my dog more than anyone else's in the house), he is rediculously smart at only a year old. Aside from the dozen or so tricks he can do, he listens when I tell him I'm going to the other room, to move, his different toys, and the difference between my stuff and my boyfriends socks. Mornings are the only time he's a pain in the as as he likes to shove his whole self against me and shower me with love and get attention while I'm waking up. His name is Cooper.

My calico Kali is the pride and joy of my life and I adore her. She follows me around the house, cuddles with me when I read, won't let anyone else hold her unless she stands on their shoulders, and if she's causing problems I just nudge her box (I used it to carry books at a book sale) and she runs and jumps in it and stays in there for a while all happy and purring. She's mostly white with calico ears and tail and a grey spot on her head and a grey heart on her side. She's my baby. Her and Cooper will set up anbushed for each other and play tag.
747 « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »