for Consider Yourselves Kitties

7/7/2019 c39 1Mega Buimuzard Y
Woohoo! Glad to see that this is finally over for ya! Although I extremely doubt that you'll ever rewrite MIMtK and StK, I really hope you do because these stories make me smile and laugh. Hopefully it won't take three plus years to do so, but hey, take your time and enjoy it.

Favorite Disney/Pixar song? That's so hard to isolate just one. "Be Prepared" is pretty good i'll admit, but I think my absolute favorite would have to be "I'll Make A Man Out of You" from Mulan. It's sung by Donny Osmond. I personally feel that it's blasphemy and sacrilege to not crank up the volume and sing along whenever it comes on.

Otherwise, I would have to choose "How Far I'll Go" from Moana or "Evermore" from the 2017 Beauty and the Beast. The one with Emma Watson, AKA Hermione Granger. But yeah, "I'll Make A Man Out of You" is totally numero uno in my book.

Other high ranking songs would be "Son of Man,Strangers Like Me," and "Trashing the Camp" from TarzanLife is a Highway" from CarsFriend Like Me" from the 1992 AladdinFixer Upper" from FrozenHawaiian Roller Coaster Ride" from Lilo and StitchI Just Can't Wait to be King" from The Lion KingPart of Your World" from The Little MermaidSeize the Day" and "King of New York" from NewsiesGo the Distance" and "I Won't Say I'm in Love" from Hercules. Tis a lot, but I listen to a lot of Disney since I really don't care for most modern music. I'm 23, but I'm stuck in the 70's for most of my musical tastes lol.
7/7/2019 c39 10AkatsukiFreak31
I'm glad you revised this. Not because I thought it was shit because I absolutely loved the first one. I grew up with the first one (and the rest of the trilogy) through middle/high school, so seeing all the new chapters show up in my email again was nostalgic. It brought back that same excited feeling I had when I was younger whenever I would see that you had updated. You're one of the authors that inspired me to keep writing when everyone around me told me it was a waste of time. For that, thank you.
7/7/2019 c39 Missingwings
AHHHHHHHH nostalgia. We are once again at the end, and it's just as wonderful as the first time. Alice and Kathryn are home, and the Akatsuki is glad to have them. I'm very curious about what they plan for Zetsu, but I absolutely understand getting tired of writing something.

Favorite Disney song... That's hard. I could tell you my favorite movie, which is Mulan, but maybe... Reflection by Mulan, probably. I like How Far I'll Go by Moana, though.
5/28/2019 c12 7KairiKari
Little late to the party, I know, but my favorite Naruto FanFiction’s are Stormborn, backslide, and The Mouse of Konoha. That last one is still unfinished, but it’s SUCH a good read.

Also, just wanna say that I love your stories. They got me through my horrid last year of high school and continue to make me smile and laugh hysterically, which some people find disturbing because my laugh is weird. I’m already out of college, and I still love these stories.
5/28/2019 c38 10AkatsukiFreak31
After so long and so many stories, it's bittersweet to see this ending for good. I left fanfiction a while back after I got my first book published. I came back just to finish reading this rewrite. This is one set of stories that has stuck with me since the day I discovered it when I was 14. Your dedication and writing is inspiring. 3
5/27/2019 c1 JustALittleSociallyAwkward
OMG Brett and Louis are too cute
5/17/2019 c36 Tori Da Mutt
I can't log in so anon review it is, I still love this fix even if it's bad because it's cute and it's not mine so I have no motive to aggressively correct it.

Also I watched my hero academia (subs only dubs are for bitches) and it is amazing. New fave anime
5/16/2019 c37 Misakichan123
Wow, this makes me so nostalgic! I haven’t been on fan in forever, but then I got an email that this updated, so I had to come read it. I still love it so much. :)
Thank you for working to finish this. Honestly it was a huge break from my stress to read this chapter and just remember the story and the characters and everything, so thank you.
Was the question favorite movie/anime/show? Cause I really can’t pick a favorite anime but by favorite movie is definitely Lord of the Rings Two Towers :)
And wow I just realized how cringy my fan username is. I haven’t looked at in in years, so I had forgotten.
5/16/2019 c37 Charm99
I love both this story and the original please tell me you are going to redo man I miss the kitties to please that one was my favorite
5/16/2019 c37 Missingwings
Ahh, so many memories. Poor Alice. She doesn't want them to leave, and she can't even explain everything because fucking Zetsu. And Louis' gonna murder someone, but it's fine. Just what he does. Ahhh, there's so many memories here! And what are talking about, the writing is fantastic. I'll definitely have to check out your original book, though!
5/16/2019 c36 4BobabaTea
new fone who dis?
Shit Dani, it's been ages lol. I can legally drink while reading this update lmao.
It's good to see you back! Seeing this update hit me right in the nostalgia. (I immediately flashed back to our email chains about random naruto shit and sitting on the floor of my old house crying bc of That One Chapter in the original story. Uhhhh chapter 60?ish? Idr.)
Qotc: I've changed my penname five bajillion times (it was Lennyjess for the longest tho.) Rn it's just a funny way to say "Boba Tea". I might change it to what my current online name is so I'm consistent across the board but...eh.
I didn't know you had a tumblr! Or maybe I did and forgot? We'll find out when I see if I'm already following you or not lol. (Spoiler Alert: I was not. Now I am tho!)
I look forward to seeing you update again!
(Also: please post more dogs on your snap. I look at it when I'm sad. Your dogs are fantastic and I love all of them.)
5/12/2019 c4 Charm99
Great story, you said that you love all Naruto characters except danzo and kabuto does that mean you love orochimaru
5/9/2019 c36 12Kerra-Chan
OMG! YES! IM SO HAPPY YOU UPDATED! Literally freaked out when I saw the notification and I still am. Also, I too would kill a man for Saitama-sensei.
5/8/2019 c36 3Aurora Truesdale
MAMMMAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA YOU UPLOADED! YAS! A QUEEN!
5/8/2019 c36 3Thyme the Firebrand
oops didn't realize i wouldn't be logged in to a site i never fuckin use anymore lol,,,,,,, that guest review was from me!
747 « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »