for Consider Yourselves Kitties

5/8/2019 c36 Guest
Okay, I'll be honest: I completely forgot I was still even following anything on FFnet until I got an email letting me know that this updated. I live on AO3 now, but this was a surprisingly pleasant little shock! I'll also admit to the fact that... well, reading your story back in the day was one of my guilty pleasures that I refused to talk to anybody about, and honestly still won't (no offense meant, but it's been many, many years and like. I have a job and shit now I'm not even a teenager anymore) but this is a *huge* nostalgia trip right here. Don't worry about the writing quality, everyone improves with time! Gods know I certainly have, the only reason I won't take down my published stuff on here is because I just don't care enough anymore. The fact that you're willing to go through and edit this is super impressive, especially after so, so, so long! As for my current penname, back when Homestuck was way larger, I was timedFirebrand on the Trollplay forums. At some point, I ended up being just Timed to some people, and after I split from them for very good reasons I decided that Thyme seemed like a good online persona! So my penname is an homage to my old HS past, I guess. Anyways, thanks for reminding me of all this! Even if it's a bit painful to read, I'm going to stay dedicated to the end!
5/8/2019 c36 71AmaltheaLuchiaAizen
Hey Dani! I’m glad you managed to post a chapter finally but I totally sympathize on Reality being a total Witch with a capital B! Take your time and work at your own pace! Also have you checked out the Ultraman Anime Netflix has alongside One Punch Man? If not, CHECK IT OUT! As for the Question, my penname is from three of my favourite characters, Amalthea from the Last Unicorn, Luchia from the manga/anime Mermaid Melody Pitchi Pitch and of course, Aizen from Bleach! (Is Currently thinking of Changing the Amalthea part of my Name to Aria though...) Anyways, Keep up the awesome Work!
5/8/2019 c36 6LadyGoslingGrimm
An update... Dani livessss!
Story is still damn on point.
5/8/2019 c36 Missingwings
OH MY GOD HI WELCOME BACK! I didn't expect another update, so this was an amazing surprise! You're writing isn't bad at all! It is normal for a style change though (I cringe at my old writing) so I get the feeling. It's great to see you again, and I'm curious about your book! The chapter was great too, and really threw me back to middle/early high school, when I first found the original version of this. Nostalgia trip! I've missed Alice and her murder-kitties.

My penname? It's... my third penname on this site, actually (we don't talk about the first two, created by a cringy middle-schooler obsessed with Naruto). Largely inspired by my love of the possibilities available with characters with wings, in any setting, and my own wistful wish to just fly away from all my problems.

It's really great to see this again, and I hope you're somewhat happy, despite depression, or at least somewhat content. This chapter made me smile, laugh, and really threw me back. Thank you for the update!
5/8/2019 c2 4Dom2040
This is a really cute and interesting story!
4/30/2019 c5 6I am Pseudonymous
I literally laughed myself to tears at Brett's punishment for kitty Hidan. I did pretty much the same thing to my sister's cat once, although I didn't gush over it like Brett. I don't like her cat. I did it purely because he hates cuddles.
4/24/2019 c32 katofthewind155
My family has 5 cats and two pugs. The only male of the group is a black japanese bobtail (cat breed who have a tiny stub of a tail that's shorter then American bobtails) who is just flat out my son and my baby boy is so chill. I love him!
11/30/2018 c18 Guest
You are so random and I love it. I'm only on chapter 17 or 18, but its honestly fucking AMAZING... Call me weird, bit I really wanna see some badass 10 year old twins (one boy one girl, plus they are genius's) that are homeless and then they get 'adopted' by Alice, y'know? Its probably not gonna happen, but I thought id put it out there... Anyway, this was to tell u NEVER STOP! My life literally revolves around fanfiction, so... I'm sorry this is so long!
9/1/2018 c35 Guest
You should have Alice and the akatsuki watch the episode when they finally show kakashi's face.
5/28/2018 c1 amshorse
I love all of your Kitty stories, Dani. Or Miss Dani?... You did very well with them! It's amazing how well you made Alice and Kathryn, too. If only everyone was as good as you. A lot of stories are just plain crap. But you did good. Thank you! They were so worth reading.
5/20/2018 c35 Miaka Uzumaki
Marvel for the Averagers,but Batman for the villains.
3/28/2018 c35 JaxKitten
you do you. I enjoy your writing style. it is true that you are your worst and best critic at times.
3/28/2018 c1 myrecoveryfornow
this trilogy was the first, second, and third book I've ever read. hope the reboot is just as entertaining!
3/23/2018 c35 Misakichan123
Hi! I’m glad you’re still alive! I knew you were though because I’m following your Instagram. I love seeing all your dogs because they’re adorable. I like Marvel more than DC, mostly cause I love the Avengers and I’m SO excited for Infinity War. Sorry I got sidetracked. I really love your writing, and characters, so I’m glad that you are still updating. I’ve missed Alice’s snark. Please take care of yourself (I know I’m a complete stranger so it’s probably weird to say that but still).
Thank you for allowing us to read your stories,
Sincerely Muriel
3/23/2018 c35 1Queen Lumina
Life gets in the way, it's alright. Maybe you should look into getting a beta to help edit chapters? Just a suggestions. Good to know you're surviving though.
747 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »