for Consider Yourselves Kitties

11/4/2014 c11 24riptocs
What am I going to do after Naruto ends? CRY!
And I'm so happy you found a nice job! Brutus sounds like a sweety too!
11/3/2014 c11 2SaiyaCat
I Read the Laitest Naruto manga on and nearly died my Poor Sasuke. and Naruto to that had me so GGGGGAAAAAAA!
11/3/2014 c11 11AWK and The Akatsugirls
1.) Sasuke cries like a bitch 2.) I always knew Sasuke was still good
And to answer your question, I really didn't know. I guess I'll have to Catch up on Fairy Tail since no new Chapters of Skip Beat! have come out yet.
11/3/2014 c11 2GlitchInTheSky
YES! You added video games! I've been into the Achievement Hunters lately, so seeing awesome video games anywhere makes me happy. If I had more money and time, I'd play more video games, but sleep and school leaves me with only enough to draw one page of anything if I don't go straight to anime.
I'm probably going to focus my all on any art projects I have going once Naruto ends. Especially, Achievement Hunter related art.
That Naruto chapter though.
-GlitchInTheSky
11/3/2014 c11 SoulinShadows
I find it interesting you were 15th in the world. And poor, poor Akatsuki. They didn't see what was coming. And I really have no idea about what I will do after Naruto. It's been there for so long and I just don't know.
11/3/2014 c11 9Frostfire613
hmmmm, I'll probably wait a few months before reading more Naruto fanfiction...or just re-read the whole war all together now that I can do it with no interruptions :D
11/3/2014 c11 Meruem Kyoo no Mina Rizardon
When Naruto ends? Oh Jashin... I think shit will go down to be honest because of the fanbase. All I can hope for is that Kishi commissions plushies of the 9 Tailed Beasts when they were babies.

I would KILL for a plushie of baby Matatabi and Kurama because they were the cutest. And if Kurama's plush had a tear on it from when he cried due to the death of the Sage of Six Paths then I would fucking die. I almost died from cuteness when I saw that in the anime, but to have that as a plushie?! I would cuddle it and die from cuteness with it in my arms and I would totally be buried with it.
11/2/2014 c10 11AWK and The Akatsugirls
It's between Pein and Itachi for me. Pein is rather knowledgeable and the fact he puts up with the Akatsuki on a daily basis means he would be able to handle me just fine. Itachi is clearly intelligent and has the most effective means to get me to sit down, shut up, and pay attention (dat body, da-yum) and besides, who wouldn't want Itachi as a teacher?
11/2/2014 c9 AWK and The Akatsugirls
-gears in my head cranking loudly- I'd probably just be a regular Jonin, but yeah, I'd be a Jonin-sensei
11/2/2014 c8 AWK and The Akatsugirls
Anko is definately my favorite because of her sas.
11/1/2014 c10 Guest
Y U NO UPDATE? D:
10/29/2014 c7 AWK and The Akatsugirls
OTPs; NaruHina SasuSaku SaiIno NejiTen ShikaTema
Half after midnight. I'm going to fucking hate myself in the morning. Also, my snapchat is ayuuchiha-sama feel free to add me and we can be buddies. :D
10/29/2014 c6 AWK and The Akatsugirls
I would definately be a born Namikaze just because I kinda see Naruto as my little brother and Minato is like the ideal dad of that world.
-checks time- fuck! 10 after midnight? SHIT MY HOMEWORK! nah... I don't care...
10/29/2014 c5 AWK and The Akatsugirls
Konoha is my favorite village because I grew up in a same kinda environment.
And I know how it is, you get so many ideas for fics and then you over load your self and UGH! You just wanna break something.
10/29/2014 c4 AWK and The Akatsugirls
Top 3 over all? Uh, that would be Itachi from Naruto, Gray from Fairy Tail and Kyoko from Skip Beat.
And you made me laugh so hard that I think I have a set of abs now.
747 « Prev Page 1 .. 27 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 47 .. Last Next »