for Consider Yourselves Kitties

10/13/2014 c9 2SaiyaCat
That was neato.
10/13/2014 c7 1Cal-Kitty
NaruXSasu all the way can't beat it!
10/13/2014 c6 Cal-Kitty
I would say the Nara clan because I'm smart but extremely lazy
10/13/2014 c5 Cal-Kitty
Konoha because I meet payed attention to any of the other villages
10/13/2014 c4 Cal-Kitty
Killua from hunter x hunter Itachi from naruto and laxus from fairy tail
10/13/2014 c3 Cal-Kitty
Itachi Neji and Sasori
10/13/2014 c2 Cal-Kitty
HunterXHunter is my favorite:)
10/13/2014 c1 Cal-Kitty
I watch anime and read manga. I love that you are reporting this i love this story:)
10/13/2014 c9 SoulinShadows
Such adorable! I must love all the sexy people! And I'd want to be in the Uchiha Police because UCHIHA! SHARINGAN! YES! I love you and thanks for updating.
10/13/2014 c9 10AkatsukiFreak31
It doesn't matter that the update is late. It made my shitty day a lot better. I've been really sick for days and I finally went to the doctor. They are running tests. I have a kidney problem, they aren't sure if its a stone or an infection yet. And then I also have either Strep Throat or Mono. I have been miserable and unable to sleep. Getting the update email made me happy. So to that, I thank you! 3
10/13/2014 c9 StormWatch the NightFury
I swear if I woke up next to a shirtless Kisame nothing short of Armageddon would pull me out of bed! Awesome new chappie by the way! I understand Hidan's wish, as the only kind of poptarts I like are the chocolaty ones. Omnomnomnom! Any job...hmmm... Probs a Jonin-sensei, specializing in tracking and survival as I'd probably be an Inuzuka since there are no clans that work with Night Furies lol and wolves/canines tie for that top spot, cause I mean Toothless, HOW CAN YOU NOT LOVE HIM! *fangirl moment over* Anywhozal(yes I use this on a regular basis, don't judge!) I can't wait to see what other goodies you have in store!
StormWatch
10/12/2014 c1 LOL
'Sup, my friend? Welcome back! Didn't realize 'til now that I was late to the party, but I'm glad you're back. So, I'm loving this rewrite and all, but I have one question: Will any of the events or parts of the plot change in this one, or is it just a revised version of the last one? Don't get me wrong, I love CYK, but I'm really not up for reading another version of it with some words switched here and there, or some sentences added. Seems to me like that's all you're really doing so far. But I can just be talking too soon. Maybe you do have some other things planned, and that's cool with me. I'll see on the next couple updates or so. 'Til then, see ya later.
10/11/2014 c8 TheNewBlueMoon
Another nice chapter and my favourite special jonin would have to be Anko. She's such a sadist and I like that plus she's cool. I'll be waiting for your next update
10/9/2014 c8 10KaiFukugawa
I can actually really relate when it comes to Adam because I have and Adam in my life that's less physically abusive and more of a total piece of shit in the exact same way. Like, we used to be friends and then he got really sexually and started getting offended when I told him that no, I did not want to fuck him. He also threatened to break my jaw once for stopping him from harassing some random chick so I knocked him out. Fun times. And oh my god Spencer's. This is gonna be kind of long because it's a pretty weird story so I hope you don't get too annoyed with me. So basically my gay best friend and I, the very sarcastic, very blunt pansexual decided to get our friend a vibrator for her birthday to creep her out so we went into Spencer's to get one. It was my first time in there and literally my only reaction was "Wow boobs oh wow that is a penis mmhm. Wow. Nice. Okay." We were planning on getting her the most terrifying vibrator in that place but we didn't know which one would do the trick and neither of us really wanted to touch anything there. Like I grabbed one and tossed it to my friend and he screamed and threw it at my face (I can now say that I've gotten hit in the head with a dildo.) So we call the guy over (I'm forced to do it because my friend doesn't want to) and I say "What's the scariest vibrator you have?" in the most blunt, dry way possibly. And this little Hispanic guy with a really high pitched voice looks between us in confusion as he probably thinks something along the lines of "Are they together? The gay and the very standoffish personification of the words "fuck off"? No, she's a girl. Oh okay. I guess they're together." We both literally stared at each other for a minute and then I blurted out "It's for a friend" and he started nodding his head, really relived. So HE CALLS HIS COWORKER OVER THERE TO HELP US AND IM DYING BECAUSE HOW MANY PEOPLE ARE GOING TO HAVE TO WITNESS THIS BEFORE ITS OVER. She looked at us and kind of smirked in understanding as we were both sweating buckets and then they both say "Well dildos and vibrators are very different." and I gave them a look like "Well no shit Sherlock, one vibrates and the other doesn't." Ms. Spencer's worker then very kindly picks up a box and says "here this is the scariest" and gives it to my friend who takes one look at it, goes bright red, squeaks, and slams it shut. So we bought that one and gave it to my friend in her birthday a few days later and she started screaming. And that was my Spencer's story. Back on topic again (oops that was long I'm sorry) I love Anko. She's my baby. So is Konan.
10/8/2014 c7 KaiFukugawa
I really want to play the new Naruto game uhhhh. However, I am broke right now and cannot buy anything or purchase a new gaming device for it or another laptop that actually works right. I love the new scene with Hidan in this chapter because Hidan is a sweetie and is really awesome and insane. I like all of the characters of the Akatsuki paired together in almost any way. I'm not picky when it comes to them. I also like NaruHina, SasuNaru, and SasuSaku. There are so many ships I love jfc.
747 « Prev Page 1 .. 30 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 .. Last Next »