for Consider Yourselves Kitties

9/15/2014 c5 2SaiyaCat
Great Luck on your Exam. And AWSOME UpDate.
9/15/2014 c5 9Frostfire613
I'm quite partial to Suna...mainly because Gaara is there :P
9/15/2014 c5 Guest
What kind of literary mistakes were in the original version? I might be writing a fanfic in the future, so I'd like to know what to avoid while doing so. Thanks! :)
9/15/2014 c5 2GlitchInTheSky
Great chapter! Loved the dynamic between Brett, Louis, and Alice.

Favorite village...it's tied between Konoha (Uchiha) and Ame (Akatsuki).

-GlitchInTheSky
9/15/2014 c5 15KyraReid
Dani I love you for updating! I think I like Kumo for the environment. And the giant Turtle Island. I suck at Spanish. Though I can say I have a cat in my pants. And I just found out that a girl who frequents my store to visit also reads your stories. You're famous here!
9/15/2014 c5 SoulinShadows
Favorite ninja village... I'd say Konoha because that's where the Uchiha were! The dialogue was quite funny in this one. Although, Alice, don't be mean to Shiny! The cats were adorable and I like that there is more Brett and Louis.
9/15/2014 c5 18ShadowStained
I love the bickering in the rewrite.
I cant say i favor any of the villages. They all have their pros and cons.
Anyway. Short review from me because busy night and i need AP and trig done in less than two hours.
9/15/2014 c5 S1L3NTK1LL3RJAY
My favorite village... Um... I don't actually know. I'd say either Mist or Sand. Mist more becuase I love water and I hate the heat. The sand village becuase I really like the architecture, really, their houses there are like legit giant sandcastles. That's fucking awesome.
9/13/2014 c4 2I Teddy I
Ooooooh i cant believe you're re writing the story! It excites my cold heart, poptarts plox? :3
9/13/2014 c4 Bermilee
I liked the original but this is very good also! I love your work. Anywho I was wondering if I could use your idea for the akatsuki kitties and say that I got the idea from you but if you don't want peeps to use the idea then I'm totally fine with that. I wouldn't make my OC's like yours either they'd be totally different. Answer when you can please. If you don't answer then I won't make the fanfic with the kitties tho. I would never steal someone's idea.
9/12/2014 c4 24riptocs
My gosh you are still amazing Dani...
My favorite anime/manga characters are Naruto, Natsu from Fairy Tale, and ...hm... Mai from Ghost Hunt
9/11/2014 c1 1thedevil'sreaper
I got to say, your original version was pretty good with no need to redo it. But, hey, it's your stories. On the other hand, it should be even more interesting with the new content.
9/10/2014 c4 6LadyGoslingGrimm
Yayyyy new chapter!
AoTC: Ahhh. Izaya Orihara, Natsu, hmmm. Ichigo. Best I can come up with right now.
Oh, and Dani, did you intentionally put a Lord of the Rings quote into this chapter or is that a coincidence?
Only reason I noticed it was because I watched Two Towers this past weekend.
9/10/2014 c4 kaida
well...darnit i forgot what i was going to say
hm...oh well
aaaaagh my toung is itchy why the heck! first my eye now one side of my tounge and my eye on the same side!?
whats next?! sasuke uchiha showing up on the other side of my body eating a ruddabega!?
...so help me if that happens i dont think i will ever be bored again ill be too busy annoying sasuke and comparing him to my sibling and saying how much better my sibling is at ballet than him untill he puts on a tutu and odes ballet
i want that to freakin happen darnit
that would be awesome...then id give him to our sauske fangirl for her birthday.
uh
wait
that might leave sasuke scarred for life..okay fine ill make shure she dosent do anything
then again that doesent happen in real life let alone this boring town
(why is it that i think no matter wher ei am unless its somewhere new its boring?!)
so bored.
9/10/2014 c3 kaida
like kisame
suigetsu
and obito
they are my favorites
not nessisarily in that order, or not in those
but one thing i dont know is
why the heck does my eye itch and hurt so much!? it feels like i tried to use the amaterasu 22 times in a row!
why 22 you ask? because 22 is my lucky number, 22 looks like a fish if you squish it together after flipping one a little i think so therefore it makes me think of kisame therefore kisame is my favorite number.
wait...