for Consider Yourselves Kitties

8/26/2014 c2 15KyraReid
Oh goodness you have no idea how much it cheered me up to see this. It's been a shitty week. My top three would probably be Naruto, psycho pass, and Escha and Logy no Atelier. It all depends on my memory st the time. Dani and I are the same age!
8/26/2014 c1 Triple T 123
*clings* YAY YOURE BACK! THANK KAMI! I missed you bunches! 3 3
8/26/2014 c2 Shinome Akira
More please!
8/26/2014 c2 S1L3NTK1LL3RJAY
Top three? (not in order, I can't do that,)
Naruto
Bleach
Inuyasha
8/26/2014 c2 TheNewBlueMoon
Nice chapter. My favorite anime is hunter x hunter. I freaking love that show! Well anyway I'll be waiting for your next update.
8/25/2014 c2 kittykat6625
awesome re write so far loving the changes but im still a huge fan of the original but I gotta say im just glad there's more to read now lol cant wait to see what happens next so please update soon

love kittykat6625
8/25/2014 c2 Zombless
I love you. Seriously. I love you for writing this. I love you for your amazing talent. Please update again as soon as possible! I NEED MOAR!
8/25/2014 c2 ScarletRaven3
Yay for a new chapter! I was supper excited once I saw the update! My absolutely favorite anime is Fairy Tail. I know it isn't as good quality as Naruto or One Piece or other animes like that but I love the characters and the message it sends. Anyways, can't wait for the next update! Also just for the record I love you! In a very friendly platonic hyper sort of way!
8/25/2014 c2 2SaiyaCat
I LOVE CATS. The colors do the Colors.
8/25/2014 c2 Missingwings
I'm now content. Thank you so much for this chapter! Favorite anime... well, Naruto. But the others tied for second place would be Sword Art Online, Attack on Titan, and Slayers. I like Klein, Levi, and Xellos. :D

So are you keeping the kitty names?
8/25/2014 c2 Fanfictionlover124
Awesome new rewritten chapter. It's amazing that you can be so creative. To answer your question...

Forever a Hetalian but my first anime was Naruto.
8/25/2014 c2 2GlitchInTheSky
Great chapter! Lot's more detail and description.
Favorite anime, huh?
Well, it used to be Naruto due to being one of my longest anime, but I've found the awesome Gintama! It's a great anime that can have you laughing one second and crying the next. It's kind of like the Supernatural of anime where it has an arc for most types of fanfiction (for example, getting turned into cats or genderbend). Magi and Hakuoki are great, but Gintama trumps.
Your dogs are so cute. My dog, Saber, just runs as far away as possible.
-GlitchInTheSky
8/25/2014 c2 SoulinShadows
This is so great! This is going places, and so worth not sleeping for five minutes. And to answer the QotC, I think my favorite anime would have to be either Naruto, Free!, kuroko no basket, or Bleach. I can't wait for you to update again!
8/25/2014 c2 18ShadowStained
Ah, i remember this chapter. I noticed where it was redone. And i'm very happy with Alice's description being placed in there.
To be honest, if a box of cats arrived on my doorstep, and i saw a blue kitty, i'd probably do the same Alice did. Blue cat is a yes.
I cant wait to see what you do with the naming part, if you add anything.
Can't wait until the next chapter! So excited. XD
8/24/2014 c1 S1L3NTK1LL3RJAY
I read both the Manga and watch the Anime. I haven't watched in awhile because my computer is shit and has to load so I can watch it well. So I mostly read then. I'm very, very happy you decided to re-write CYD. I have no problem with the first one but this will give me something to do and wait for. Anyway, are updates going to be random or weekly/monthly/daily, etc, etc?
747 « Prev Page 1 .. 38 45 46 47 48 49 .. Last Next »