for Consider Yourselves Kitties

8/24/2014 c1 SoulinShadows
I just realized it was up! Let me love you! This will be fantastic! I can't wait for the next one!
8/20/2014 c1 3RedMoonSlayer
Oooh, I can't wait to see what's going to be different.
I'm glad your rewriting this, it was my favorite story for a long time and still is. It's what's inspired me to write an akatsuki kitten story of my own.
Love your story!
8/20/2014 c1 1Siren Of The Caspian
Just when I thought the CYK series was my absolute favorite thing to read. HOLY SHIT. This literally just made the beginning of my day. This is fucking perfect. There's so much more detail, not to mention I LOVE the Brett and Louis scene. For my sake and sanity, CONTINUE!
8/19/2014 c1 8Nerd4ever243
OH MY GOD OHMYGODOHMYGODOHMYGOOOOOD! YOU'RE ALIVE AND YOU'RE REWRITTING THIS AND I AM SO HAPPY! WELCOME BACK! HOW'S COLLEGE? What's your major? Has it changed? When do you start school? TELL ME EVERYTHING I HAVE MISSED YOU!
8/19/2014 c1 2SaiyaCat
That was an PERFECT Beging I LOVED IT YOU CRAZY AWSOME LADY!. And I Don't Care if your Author Note's are Long because there always so Fun to Read. I've seen most of the naruto anime and the first season of Naruto Shippuden. Get some SLLEEEEEEEPPPPPPPP hehehehe. I hope you have an Fantastic Day. This Story Made Mine. I LOVE YOU! Even though i'm a Girl.
8/19/2014 c1 Zombless
I feel like a retard now because the posting of this story went COMPLETELY over my head. -_- Anyway! Love the new chapter! Love the new story! I love fucking EVERYTHING you write! ... Now that I reread that, it's just... no. Fucking is an adjective, not verb, but I'm too lazy to go back and change it. Ah, well. I'll be stalking your profile! And maybe subtly threatening you to update faster! Love you, and thank you for coming back to us!
8/19/2014 c1 animeninjafan
Okay, you do not know how excited I got! I was going to read it a lot earlier, until I realized today was the first day back to school for me! D: starting my Junior year and I already don't enjoy it! I couldn't read at school either because of the bad reception and wifi!

Now that my rant is over, this chapter got me do pumped again! I can't wait to read the new chapters and be nostalgic when I read an updated old chapter! XD I'm ready for this ride and I got my safety belt too! XD

I used to read and watch Naruto, but ever since I started my high school, I haven't made time to do it in a while! I'm kinda ashame of that, but I do miss seeing the Akatsuki again! Keep up the amazing work Dani and I can't wait for the next update! :3
8/19/2014 c1 Missingwings
I am trying my hardest to contain my excitement, and it's not working very well. I just want to runaround screaming in glee like a maniac! New story, old characters, amazing writing! I just can't get enough! So. Damn. Happy! Like, words cannot express my joy at this. First day of stressful high school as a freshman, followed by three hour marching band practice in jeans. In Florida. In the sun. Pure torture. Then I come home, check fanfiction, and find this bundle of joy. My dark day suddenly turned into bright glowing sunlight. Thank you so much!
8/19/2014 c1 Yo Gxbbx Gxbbx
OH MY GOSH YES

I've read all of the Kitty Trilogy and faithfully follow Extra Kitties updates, so this rewrite of CYK is awesome to me. I read all of the Kitty Trilogy in two days, and often reread it whenever I'm bored or feeling down. There was always some OOC'ness and some writing that could be improved in it, but I enjoyed it all the same.

So now I can't really express in words how happy I am about this. When I first read about the big rewrite, I squealed internally and made plans to PM you my appreciation for your writing, but then school started two days ago and I've just now worked up the motivation to review on this story.

Even after just this chapter, the feel of the story has really changed. It's a lot more detailed and definitely better-written, and I like this introduction more than the original one. Also, description for Louis and Brett was cool, because I had always been kind of confused on their physical appearance.

I'm really tired and fumbling for stuff to write, but I just want to say how cool you are and how excited I am for this rewrite. I REALLY LOVE THE KITTIES TRILOGY AND I THINK YOU'RE REALLY COOL PLEASE CONTINUE TO WRITE REALLY WELL AND I HOPE I CAN BECOME ONE YOUR "BABIES" SOMEDAY.
8/19/2014 c1 15KyraReid
I read like that and make my boyfriend get spiders for me too. Though that was a centipede. I watch the anime though I read a bagillion other mangas. And I love rottweilers. IM GLAD I MADE YOU SMILE CUZ SEEING THIS EARLY MADE ME SMILE! Till next time, I have a commercial to help make for work. Take care.
8/19/2014 c1 ScarletRaven3
Yay for updates! I'm so glad for the rewrite. When I first came across this story you were already on Extra Kitties. Now I get to follow along with the story as it gets written and be apart of it! I really can't wait for new chapters, the characters are hilarious and I spent many a night waking up my roommates at 2 am laughing like a maniac.

As for your question I do both, watch the anime and read the manga. Although I'm not caught up I do know what happens from fanfictions and my roommate telling me everything lol.

Good luck with college. I know how time consuming that is. I have 5 classes this semester and I work full time. I want to write my Fairy Tail fanfiction but between school and work I have little time to do so. Anyways, until next time!
8/19/2014 c1 10AkatsukiFreak31
Dani, I love you. You are so full of energy and excitement. I had a smile on my face through this whole chapter (even the author's note). AND OMFP (Oh My Flying Pancakes) I freaking adore/love Brett and Louis. Have you written any stories just based around them? Because that would be amazing and I would love to read it. I loved those two and I got really excited when you mentioned that there would be more of them.

Anyway, I start college this week. (I'm Freshmeat) I moved into the dorms over the weekend. Classes start tomorrow. I'm actually surprised that I am up right now. Somehow the fire alarm went off at 1 am this morning on a false alarm. It woke up everyone in the dorm. People were pissed! I was asleep and when it went off, I almost crashed out of bed and onto the floor.

Anyway, again. I am in the works of a couple of AU Naruto fics. My new one is going to have two main pairings. Naruto/Hinata and Kisame/OC. I would love it if you could take a look at it whenever you have the time. I know you're busy. (either before or after I post it) You are an amazing writer and really inspired me to get back into writing Naruto fanfiction. I stopped after my version of "Snatched" went down the toilet.

I also started my own Kitty story a few weeks ago. I think I have a few chapters posted. It needs work because I am still learning as a writer. So far, I thinks it's been going pretty great.

Good luck with college and this new version of CYK. I can't wait to read more! Alice, Kathryn, Brett, and Louis are so amazing.

Oh and are you planning on keeping the Akatsuki's kitty names the same? There's just something great about the name Loofa. Haha.
8/19/2014 c1 5SleepyForest
Welcome back DaniZaraki. I love your series and grew attached to Alice and Kathryn. You are my most favorite author on this site. I am excited for how this RW will turn out. Good luck.
8/19/2014 c1 TheNewBlueMoon
Awww its nice to know you missed me. I missed you too. Im sierra but back then I was to lazy to make an account but now I did. And I watch the anime and manga but I decided to wait until the entire manga is finished. Can't wait til you update again. I'll bd looking forward to it ;)
8/19/2014 c1 71AmaltheaLuchiaAizen
*Screams Happily Like an Idiot* OMG, The Return of one of my absolute favorite fanfic Authors has happened! *Bows down low to you* You have no idea how good it is to see you back among us Dani! Your Akatsuki stories are what I read when I need to laugh really hard after a bad day, for you to Rewrite this Piticular story damn well makes my day! I can't wait to see what you have in store for us in this rewrite!
747 « Prev Page 1 .. 39 46 47 48 49 50 Next »