for Consider Yourselves Kitties

8/19/2014 c1 18ShadowStained
Yessss. Im so excited you don't even know. Like, I almost woke my sleeping two year old nephew and my dad almost kicked me out the hotel window. This was also worth fighting for the wifi of this crappy hotel.
I missed your face too.
I recently dyed half my hair blue. Its amazing.
Already there's more Brett and Louis, yesss.
XD I'm like, dying from excitement. Which is weird for 9:30 in the morning for me. My dads freaked out.
Can't wait for your next update!
8/19/2014 c1 spanish
I didnt know what,elsee to Call myself so i just called myself Spanish. I feel bad...because the last time i reviewed was...yeah. My name was Mexican, and i supposedly was the reason you had updated that time. Anywa... Holy mother! You're back! Your stories made me fucking cackle...imagine roar of Godzilla and mix in huge mouth like a shark. Lmao. about myself: i'm a female. Live in Florida. Senior in high school as of yesterday. Fucking terrified of going to college, i want to be 5 again. Enough with the mopy stuff. In so excited! Omg, i can not wait. I will be waiting.
8/19/2014 c1 Chopsticks89
Wow, this is really surprising! I'd honestly forgotten about these stories, and seeing you back is pretty nostalgic. I'm absolutely too lazy to log in, but I'll do it some other time. Actually I've completly left the Naruto fandom, but when I saw the update email I was like "a rewrite of the kitties story? That was too funny not to revisit!" So yeah basically what I'm trying to say is if I came back to a Naruto fanfic to read the rewrite, it's damn good!
8/19/2014 c1 9phoenix warrior rising
So, I am an old reader, but this is going to be my first time reviewing! This story has always been one of my favorites, and its exciting to see it redone! I can't wait to see the new misadventures of the wayward kitties and their modern world guides! And to answer your question (if it was meant to the readers Idk it was plural so I assume so) I've read most of the manga. I stopped around the end bc I was confused. Well, thanks, and I'm looking forward to the next chapter!

Yujin Shinzo
8/19/2014 c1 Good morning Dave
Hold on a second...(basking in Alice-y and co. goodness). Alright-y then, this first chapter is an improvement compared to the original CYK's first. That's not to say that the original was wolf piss because it wasn't. I like that we get a bit of OC interaction and personality glimpses before we get into Akatsuki screen time (read time?). I am curious to know if you will keep the same ships in the re-write. Honestly it would be a little weird if you didn't, the original ships choices are actually kinda perfect.

Didn't notice any grammar/spelling errors (if there even were any) and as before your writing style is in my preferred tastes category. If there ever are any errors in the future they probably won't be world endingly serious anyway. No body's fucking perfect so relax or get someone to beta along side you (yes I've seen your beta status). Either way you are and shall always be awarded brownie points for effort. Effort always make a difference! As for how often you post... as long as the chapter is good -no worries there- then I'm not going to crucify you if I have to wait a bit. That being said, I shall endeavor to review your chapters as often as I can. If I have any suggestions I will either add them to my review or pm them to you as they come to me.

To answer your QotC, I am currently watching the anime (the English subbed version) to try and catch up. However, once all of the catching has been upped I shall return to reading the manga and while still watching the anime.

Suggestion time! Please keep Hidan's kitten name as "Shiny." For real, it was hilarious. The silver haired bastard has always been remembered and thought of as "Shiny" ever since. It would be disheartening to see that change. Any adventures into the land of fast-food tragedies to Indian, spicy, curry food horrors would be realistic. Let's face it, there is no way that the ninja digestive system will be able to handle the greasy glory that is fast-food. Sure it might go down quickly and appreciatively, but that doesn't mean that puke fests and other ill feelings won't follow. While Indian food having a way of making sitar music pass threw bathroom walls and flames to shoot out of ones ass, they might not fair any better with said food option. Especially if no such resistances or immunities have been built up in the body prior to said food experiences. The ninjas will need to eat something and I have a feeling that our, as United States citizens, usual dietary selections (whatever they may be) might have some adverse effects on them. These are only suggestions though so feel free to take or leave whatever wish.

As the original CYK set my standards pretty damned high for OCs the re-write is sure to do the same. Obviously it will only set the standard higher. Bask in that. Seriously, my standards aren't effected all that often. Sooo, no pressure for future chapters or stories... (smiling evilly).
8/19/2014 c1 FailuretoFangirl
It was great. I loved it :D Once a week is fine. In fact it's actually better than most fanfics. The Brett and Louis part was amazingly funny. I'm excited to see more of them. I love the ending. That cliffhanger, we know what's in the box. I wonder if you're going to keep the same kitty names as last time. But Loofa is the best please keep it. Can't wait until the next chapter :)
8/19/2014 c1 1Teddy1994
OH SWEET MOTHER YES! Finally, you have no idea how much I missed your writing. Seriously, your stories are one of the only reasons I am sane right now! I can't wait for this, I absolutely loved this chapter! I CANNOT WAIT FOR THE NEXT ONE!
8/18/2014 c1 2Little X-Kid
I'm so excited for this shit, like I can't even process the feels right now. Literally three days ago I checked and saw you had been inactive for almost a year and was just like "Well, I guess that means she's dead... v.v" And then I got an alert that you updated EK and pretty much freaked out(but only on the inside because I was out in public and wanted to seem relatively sane...)

AotC: I'm currently only watching the anime, cause I'm quite far behind, but when I'm all caught up I want to start reading again. I don't even know if it matters, though, because I know most of what's going on in the current chapters due to an unfortunate amount of spoilers Dx

But seriously, so glad you're back, I MISSED YOUR CRAZY ASS!
8/18/2014 c1 Shinome Akira
More please! Just thought I'd say this: I freaking love you.
8/18/2014 c1 Fanfictionlover124
Yay new material! I freaking love this series when I was almost at the end of the Extra Kitties collection I thought it was over but you have surprised me again. I love the stories!

My new OTP is AlicexItachi!

Notice me sempai.
8/18/2014 c1 3morninglilac
OMG YAAAAAAY! I'M JUST SO DAMN EXCITED. THIS WAS, LIKE, MY FAVORITE AKATSUKI KITTIES STORY, AND I WAS SO SAD TO SEE YOU STOPPED WRITING IT, BUT NOW YOUR REWRITING IT! My life just got completed. YOU FUCKING ROCK! *ahem* Soooo, sorry about that, I just got really excited when I emailed someone, and saw an email to me telling me you wrote this. I LOVE MEH LIFE! xD Have a good one, and pretty please, with kunai and ramen on top post a new chapter soon! :D
8/18/2014 c1 2GlitchInTheSky
Welcome back, DaniZaraki! :)
Yay! It's out! XD
I love the newness! It's so new! I love Brett and Louis's antics. I could imagine Louis's face when he saw the tiny centipede.
Louis: _ Really?
Answer to QotC: I read every manga pretty much the moment it's out (resulting in me getting a habit of waking up around three hours after I fall asleep), but I only watch the anime for Madara (my number one). The faces he make that are all over Tumblr and Facebook make me happy.
Once a week updates are great! And consistent! It's like a manga chapter a week. I'll look forward to the next chapter!

-GlitchintheSky, the-very-shy-but-has-decided-to-review-on-every-chapter.