for Ralph and Sam

sup.
2/28/2021 c15 Mr. Aanonymous
You seem busy.
2/21/2021 c1 Guest
Hey I just wanted to say that your fanfic is great, I really am enjoying it and I hope you will finish it.
12/25/2020 c25 Liz
AMAZING
12/8/2020 c6 Mr. Aanonymous
Busy I’m guessing.
11/14/2020 c1 Guest
I don't know why you stopped updating this, it is such a great story and I love your writing.
If you ever decide to finish this I would personally love it. :)
10/16/2020 c4 Mr. Aanonymous
The chapter is completed.
10/5/2020 c2 Mr. Aanonymous
lemon stuff.
8/25/2020 c1 ShoujoAi King
Wow really like how this is turning out seem like it's going to be a slow burner and those are my favorite. I just love to see a relationship blossom over interaction and learning more about each other then it just go from 0 to 100. I can't wait to continue reading more of this KIGO is one of my favorite girl x girl ships and I'm really liking your style of writing also.
8/5/2020 c25 CraneDrio19
Welp. This story is dead.
7/1/2020 c25 KieranMR
And here I am again, at the end of this story mourning it's incompleteness. Not even sure how many times that is now. Excellent story, as always.
3/8/2020 c25 R.Silvercorpse
I don’t think I’ll ever get tired of this fic. One of my top 10
7/31/2019 c25 Guest
Hallo there!

I've reread Ralph and Sam for the nth time and it's still so wonderful to read! I always hope a new chapter comes around and I'll be waiting for you dear author, please take care and your time _

I love the KiGo development, individually and their relationship. Although it does seem like Shego gets put more on the spot about how whipped she is for Kim, now with the most recent development, I hope Kim gets some too hahaha
6/28/2019 c25 Kuroimori
just finished reading all the chapters and I REALLY REALLY hope you are going to continue this story and soon
449 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »