for Happiness is just a Block Away

7/8/2020 c7 23Kakerot Bardockson
I have to say this is the first Rongo I ever read way back in 2015, and even though this makes a good thirty to forty times I've read it it's still my favorite I wish you would do a sequel.
1/13/2020 c8 TheKPFan
OOC for Kim. But for this story, it works.
Loved it, great job!
9/2/2017 c1 Guest
Was it really necessary having Kim cheating on Ron? She would never do that! any less with Mankey he was just a high school crush I know that Josh didn't receive much character development neither got an established personality thus is easy portraying him like that but he seemed like an enough decent guy in the series I don't belibe him committing that kind of act If you want to breakup Kim and Ron please find a better reason that dosen't involve either of them acting OOC.
8/11/2017 c8 nitewolf423
Is nice
3/27/2017 c3 2Grim24
He just forgive her just like that tsk talk about being a pussy this is why i have Gynophobia because of this type of woman tsk...
8/20/2016 c1 Guest
Am I the only one that's sad that Rufus passed away?
And Kim's a whore.
7/31/2016 c2 Kimuran
As i was reading the first chapter, i got the feeling that the story seemed close to something else i've read. When i saw the part about becoming shegos personal chef, then i remembered what story it reminded me of.

Bad as she wants me to be
By: RoguesKnight

I hope this isnt a simple rehashing of said story.
5/27/2016 c8 silver-blast
amazing read. nice story
4/2/2016 c8 volosaraptor
Great story loved the endin i mean drew and betty never saw that one comin lol i was wonderin if u are goin to to a second one u know kinda a continuation of this one ron and shegos life in san fransisco i hope so i want to know how the kid turns out and wat sex it is i mean wat a combination lol anyway plz send me a message with your responce keep up the great work
2/19/2016 c8 Amateraszu
great story
keep up the good work
12/5/2015 c8 Skulalien
Lovely story, any plans for a sequel
10/25/2015 c3 Guest
Hah! Wall-E! crappy male dates & gets awesome female who should be ot of his league but isnt due to love... if that doesnt describe ron and shego what does?
10/25/2015 c2 Guest
Just finished chapter 2, nice move Ron.
6/15/2015 c8 23Kakerot Bardockson
awesome story and great ending, best of all you held true to their personalities WTG
3/22/2015 c8 Soul Reaper With a Core Drill
amazing story great start and even better ending
90 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »