for A Thousand Miles Away from You

8/1/2015 c6 1lancey-boi
Please update I love this so much! It's really cute!
6/27/2015 c6 Guest
EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE MEIN GOTT ZHIS IS AWESOME! ITZ ZO CUTE! VERDAMNIT! GIVE ME MOWR !
3/24/2015 c6 1LatviaisBae1
Why haven't you updated, man? This is so good and you ended this chapter with like this whole cute line and everything, making me want even more! I also love the humor in this. I've laughed multiple times, causing weird looks from my family. If you stopped writing it, *sighs*, I guess it's your choice, but maybe you didn't stop so I'll just leave this at that. Love the story! 33
1/27/2015 c6 7xXIceXxShatteredXx
Ah! I LOVE It! I can't wait to read more! They will meet face to face eventually right? I hope so. They are so cute.
1/12/2015 c6 4Platinum Shining Myth
Hahaha, d'awww
More please!
And soon, if you can!
1/11/2015 c6 3BitterSweet Crazy
That was so sweet coming from a guy like Girbert! I can't wait for the moment when they meet in person(I hope they do). :)
12/27/2014 c5 Platinum
Oh I love this story!
You're a wonderful writer, you know.
Your story is hilarious, too!
I hope to see more!
And soon, if that is possible.
12/27/2014 c5 Tomato Bear
Nice.
I like it.

*brofist*
12/27/2014 c3 Tomato Bear
OMFFM (that stands for Oh my flippin' fridge magnets)
I love it. I am actually really jelouse of the way you write its soooooo good.

Youv'e done a great job at sublty hinting at ships but not making them so subtle that They hardly exist.
You've also done a great job with prussia. And I love how you've put backgrou d information in so that people know exactly what's going on so there's no confusion.
You have done really really well.

Stay awesome dude TB

Ps. Please ignore my spelling errors Auto-correct hates me!

*brofist*
12/26/2014 c1 Tomato Bear
Wow this is amazing. Your writing is fantastic! I love how youve portraued mattew.

Stay awesome - TB
12/26/2014 c5 fangirlHetalia
Black Butler quote?
12/26/2014 c5 2OldFandomJunkie
Mojor adorbs!-de chi!
I love their system of communtication and Gil's awesome senses predicting things.
12/26/2014 c5 3BitterSweet Crazy
I had to read this before I sleep, it was so funny! Kiku is the best, pulled that off amazingly.
11/25/2014 c4 BitterSweet Crazy
Haha! This is different and funny!
10/2/2014 c3 6Prowls-little-hetalian
NOTHING BUT B.S
I WILL TAKE NOTHING BUT B.S ON THIS STORY
*ahem* *sorry if this review seems odd but it's late-no early and I'm tired*

Now, I do love the writing style you have here! Its the perfect mix between sassy and sarcastic and descriptive and plot driving! the action moves at the perfect pace of fast, yet not too fast, coupled in with some well written and placed laughs to make me smile at the least.
This is a really, really great story so far and I look forward to watching it grow!
20 Page 1 2 Next »