for Her Hero, His Slave

5/16/2019 c7 7Darth Destructis
i am sorry but the fuck
5/16/2019 c7 Rebmul
well this contends with the highschool of the dead one for horrible endings
5/16/2019 c7 Guest
This is a better ending than I expected from you and way less enjoyable than making fun of ur usual
8/12/2018 c4 Guest
Esto es directamente " basura".
10/17/2017 c2 Guest
Gohan was so buffed like alot
8/24/2017 c3 Super heavy weapons guy
god damm it nappa
3/21/2017 c4 Guest
I don't really know how to respond to this story, I read through the reviews and they were mixed options which in all honesty, surprised me a bit.
The lemons and/or limes were, to put it blatantly, wierd.
Who tries to start sex in the middle of the day, outside of an extremely active building, who mind you is still only 11?

Just doesn't really make sense to me I guess
You did whoever get the power of hogan right though, but they way it was described wasn't really the best, it was more average.

The love to the point of making out for 30 minuets straight after knowing someone for five minuets makes about as much sense as a giraffe riding a jockey in a greyhound race where all the other entrants are camels and the rabbit is a hobo in a wheelie bin. Bth totally gonna try drawing that now.

You have the makings of a good author but based off this story, it needs some work. Although I am reviewing this quite a while after its last update so who knows, you could be J.R.R. Tolkien by now.

Also to all of you uncivilized people who reviewed this story with swearing and not very helpful criticism, try and be a bit more cultured if you ever read this.
3/9/2017 c1 Guest
The is too much xD too much to handle the lime part was overkill I literally nearly had a stroke from laughing and cringing so hard oh my god! XD
2/4/2017 c2 Stratos263
Yeah you did gohan good job
2/4/2017 c1 Stratos263
Hell now that is a break out
9/29/2016 c5 Guest
Estás mal de la cabeza
9/12/2016 c5 Guest
To Guest (again): If you really want to know what kind of person I am THAT badly and what kinds of thoughts go through my mind on a daily basis, then I'd suggest that you watch the movie, "Kung-Pow! Enter The Fist", watch some YouTube Poops by s188, and/or that you read the 2nd chapter of my DBZ/Sekirei crossover fanfiction. THOSE are the kinds of things that run through my mind in a day.
9/11/2016 c2 Guest
To Guest: You're boring me now. To Guest: Yeah, you're boring me now.
9/11/2016 c6 Guest
No I think that is you being a retard... You will never amount to anything with that mindset..

Do you always jack off to your half assed stories?
7/30/2016 c6 Blue Nitro