for Harry Potter and his Veela Mate

8/3 c10 Guest
Ron going to the Ball dateless in the robes he had in canon would probably be more of a punishment than not going.
8/3 c1 Guest
'sudden bouts of anger that push a woman into physical altercations was the sign of a Veela' - does that include punching Draco in PoA?
7/19 c19 1SlytherinPrincess92473
Gf
5/14 c4 4WHITINGLEON
you did an awesome job
5/10 c19 Longerstrides
Yep, even years later when I come back to read this story over again I still enjoy it. Very good piece of writing!
5/1 c19 WhatHaveIDiscovered
Another enjoyable read. Thanks for sharing!
5/1 c10 WhatHaveIDiscovered
I have to agree with your Hermione. A playful/happy Harru is never bad to see. Nice chapter.
4/8 c1 Guest
If you've just got together with someone, would you refer to them as vindictive? I feel Harry saying Hermione knowing more spells would be a better line.
3/22 c13 Guest
The perfect team for Harry would be Stoke City.
3/9 c1 Ppsh
The concept of Hermione being a veela was interesting, but that's about as far as it goes. Ginny not being upset or jealous about them being a couple is a contrived inversion of her character. Harry accepting that Hermione is a veela WITHOUT QUESTION is also ridiculous. And the cardinal sin here is that your premise is interesting, but then you jump the gun before that premise even takes place; Hermione is a veela - okay... Harry confesses to Hermione out of NOWHERE is a totally separate premise/OOC change you've made that almost renders the previous premise pointless. Does it even matter if Hermione is a veela now? I'd say not really.
2/25 c3 1toranoshi13691
Love the twist with Draco.
2/15 c19 21CallaRose4ever
Thanks for sharing this delightful story I enjoyed reading it.
1/13 c1 Jo Cook