for Problem Child

12/22/2014 c8 Guest
... I hope the maid get killed
12/21/2014 c8 wolf-akuma
OH MY $: &!.'/$-! I so very much want to hurt Mey-Rin right now! I never thought she could be such a b*tch!
Grell as a lawyer?! Well this should prove to be interesting...*evil laugh*
Can't possibly wait for the next chapter!
update soon!
Fantastic story by the way!
12/21/2014 c8 Ilovecandy100
Grell is the lawyer no way I'm bubbling with excitement
12/21/2014 c8 moonlightclock
i really cant wait for the next chapter its going to be more good please update a new chapter soon
12/21/2014 c8 5Professional assassin
Well this chapter is splendid! I really get the feel of trouble as Ciel's side was left out. Every character is involved in a game. A game of love, relationships, law, crime, and awakening. It may seem like I just wrote a large analogy but this is really what it is. It also has a but of a real life aspect to it when they are found out. I really enjoy the feel of anger from his mother, and the feeling of sespence at the end of the story. Thank you for taking those two days and writing such a wonderful fanfiction chapter! We all really apreashiate it!
11/28/2014 c7 Musicological Journey
I really like this story! I can't wait to find out what is going to happen next!
11/22/2014 c7 Guest
Oh yeah! I like this story! It's like a wanting to win on both sides! But I was ceil's side to win and he keeps Sebastian! Keep it up girl! e3e
11/22/2014 c7 Ilovecandy100
Uh oh sebastian is in trouble O.o
11/22/2014 c7 VanillaLithium
"It demands to be felt."
"Pain demands to be felt." The Fault in Our Stars
COINCIDENCE?
I THINK NOT.
11/22/2014 c7 promocat
most just can't understand the relationship ciel & sebastian have(sometimes even they can't always understand)
11/21/2014 c7 DeadlyMidnightshade
Yes, very wonderful!
11/21/2014 c7 5Kia Souma
Wait...what? No. No. Stop it, Mey-Rin. Stop. This isn't good. Bad, maid, don't go helping Hannah and Claude. Eugh, Claude. D:
11/21/2014 c7 moonlightclock
this is getting really good soo much drama i cant wait for the next chapter please update it soon
10/18/2014 c6 Musicological Journey
Haha! This is a great chapter! I can not wait for the next one! Thank you!
10/17/2014 c6 promocat
most people don't understand the true relationship between ciel & sebastian(esp. here)but it's very complex
112 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »