for Captured

4/15/2017 c2 2Aiyanna Clearwater
Please update! I'd love to see the resolution to this story :)
4/3/2017 c2 2LeahMfkn'Clearwater
Continue this story please!
1/1/2015 c2 jeezyy
. I please have Leah hurt angela. Pleeeeaaassssseeeee
12/28/2014 c2 Guest
When are updating this?
8/31/2014 c2 3crippsy2
Elizabeth is far better off away from Angela, what a bitch! Had to laugh at Jayden having his electronics taken away, only way to get at kids/young adults these day! Looking forward to seeing why Jake is back, is Leah going to let her guard down, ummmm! Great stuff -)
8/24/2014 c2 Guest
i knew jacob was coming but never thought angela would leave leah her daughter. yay for a quick update. cant wait to read more.
8/24/2014 c2 Jaybeecee
I freaking love Leah. And Angela she's such a manipulative little tramp I'm sure the baby girl phased so she dropped her off. She's terrible.
8/24/2014 c2 Firefly-class
Angela is such a odd one. She won't give the kid to Jacob but she drops her off at Jacob's ex wife's house... what kind of mother does that? Jacob, you certainly picked a winner...
So Jayden, is 19...he does not seem prepared for this kid at all or mature enough for it. Hopefully, the girlfriend is further along in those area.
I am curious why Jacob is there? Why did he want to see Leah? I hope Leah boyfriend (if she has one) comes over and makes Jacob feel all awkward.
8/23/2014 c2 Writer. Scrittore. Ecrivain
Next plz!
8/22/2014 c1 brankel1
Amazing job. Jayden better glad Seth is there with Jake.
8/21/2014 c1 KylaHirawani
Laughing bc I don't feel sorry for Jake
8/21/2014 c1 Guest
yay a sequel!
8/21/2014 c1 5Apocalypse owner
I want to say its Jacob on the other side of the door but you might suprise us!
8/20/2014 c1 Terri
I can't wait to read this!
8/21/2014 c1 Firefly-class
I definitely want to know what Leah did to jayden. He is in for a rude awakening when the baby is born.

Still not feeling bad for Jacob. I hope he got a DNA test for that kid. And I really hope that is not him at the door...ok may be I do, I like angst after all :)

Lil jayden, soon to be a dad, wow! Good start!
17 Page 1 2 Next »