for Band of Brigands

10/22/2017 c3 vic-tic
Hey this story is rather interesting. I love anything that is Jemily but I'm really liking the whole Robin Hood thing going on. I definitely think you need to finish this story!
7/25/2017 c3 kpop1392as
Lol JJ and her bow. I love the fire she has. I also love the hidden passageway that Reid has designed and built! I enjoyed reading this story and look forward to more. I think that it's special and I hope that Will of Gisborne will get his butt kicked and be broke/imprisoned. I wonder who the Sheriff is as well.
7/25/2017 c2 kpop1392as
Awwww Emily is so romantic. I love the dialogues. I also like the plot already and the characters. I am enjoying reading this story.
7/25/2017 c1 kpop1392as
Omg! This is awesome! I love Emily's group of warriors. I look forward to reading more.
1/6/2016 c3 macrose555
please please please update!
1/1/2016 c3 15102000QP
Please update soon
8/16/2015 c3 101
Please update
4/30/2015 c3 rmpcmfan
Never underestimate Jennifer.
3/26/2015 c3 Guest
Seriously, awesome story but im like dying at this little cliffhanger. Love the characters especially adam. Great job
3/24/2015 c3 Guest
please please please update soon!
3/16/2015 c3 ThySuniverse
Yay! This story has so much potential, and your writing is as great as ever! Can't wait for the next update.
3/13/2015 c3 wagner710
This is great! I can't wait to see what happens when they meet in the woods!

Update soon!
3/12/2015 c3 177jenny crum
I can't wait to see what happens next
3/12/2015 c3 Bkwrmchar
Thank You for the fantastic chapter. Looking forward to more.
3/12/2015 c3 Kimd33
What an ultimatum. I lost my great aunt to the same disease. It took so much from her. She hated no being able to remember the simplest thing. My uncle took care of her. When she died he was so heartbroken. He died a year and a half later.
32 Page 1 .. Last Next »