for A Blade and A Scepter

5/14/2019 c2 AU Over Canon
INTERIOR. ICE PALACE/CASTLE
Elsa (21) started to tear up as soon as she she sat on her bed. Fatter tears rolling down her cheeks before landing splat on the ground. She mentally sobbed hysterically every time she thinks of her family (her ordinary parents, Arendelle's royal rulers, her mother the brunette queen, her father the strawberry blonde king and younger sister, Anna (Arendelle's other royal crown princess). Elsa closed her eyes tightly as she let fatter tears stream down to her face.
5/14/2019 c5 AU Over Canon
Interior. Colder, frostier, snowier, more magical, bigger, huger, larger, sparklier, shinier, fancier, more gorgeous, prettier, more beautiful, lovelier, better looking winter mega kingdom/castle/palace in a whole entire world of ice magic safely hidden away far/farther/further from any/other ordinary magic fearers/haters/distrusters Elsa (18) walked into the throne room, lowered her head to the ground with her sad eyes teared up, several fatter tears fell, one by one on the ground. The Ice/Snow King (Elsa's paternal/father figure) sat in the throne room as he was stunned to see the wet fatter tears on the ground until he asked. "Child, so you found out what bad happened your real parents, did you not?" Elsa nodded her head with fatter tears still streaming down to her face until she begun sobbing into the palms of her cold bare hands, collapsing to the ground. The Ice/Snow King sighed as he walked towards the weeping orphaned snow princess to comfort her. Elsa fell into the Ice/Snow King's open arms her face hidden in his robe, crying softly, uncontrollable sobs racking her whole body every now and then, she clung to his torso wrapping her fingers in his robes. “Shush, child,” The Ice/Snow King comfortingly stroked Elsa's hair. “Oh, I love Mama and Papa so much! But I-I have seen neither of them for past ten years…and worst of all, they're DEAD… They died, which was something neither of them deserved! It means I'm orphaned!” "But there's a funeral you really need to attend to pay your late parents' respects." Elsa stopped crying as the Ice/Snow King slowly raised up Elsa's tear stained face pressing gentle kisses, and murmuring soft words of comfort.
5/14/2019 c2 AU Over Canon
INTERIOR. ICE PALACE/CASTLE
Elsa (21) started to tear up as soon as she she sat on her bed. Fatter tears rolling down her cheeks before landing splat on the ground. She mentally sobbed hysterically every time she thinks of her family (her ordinary parents, Arendelle's royal rulers, her mother the brunette queen, her father the strawberry blonde king and younger sister, Anna (Arendelle's other royal crown princess). Elsa closed her eyes tightly as she let fatter tears stream down to her face until a low, calmly voice spoke to her which it caused Elsa to open her eyes and gasp in fright; "Child, no need for tears, little snowflake."
8/7/2015 c5 18sassyfriend
please keep going
8/7/2015 c4 sassyfriend
I hope Elsa gets help
8/7/2015 c3 sassyfriend
I hope Anna still loves her sister!
8/7/2015 c2 sassyfriend
I hope you are ok
8/7/2015 c1 sassyfriend
I hope Elsa will be ok
4/12/2015 c5 travel land
Sorry for being mean but 'Majesty' is for the queen or King and 'highness' is like princess or whatever but good story
PS: Have a good one! (:
12/14/2014 c4 anonymous
You are a talented writer but the only thing I have to say is WHY, Why would you pick Elsa to make her think suecidal thoughts-out of all the characters in this world you had to pick her. I admire Elsa because she is strong and would never do such a thing to hurt Anna like that. I'm not hating you, I'm just disappointed that you would pick a unique character to play such a horrid role.
10/6/2014 c4 12Disney Syndulla
Burn Elsa. Burn.
9/16/2014 c4 ellssaaaaaaa
Kristoff found her ? What a coincidence ... or Kristoff has been tailing her all the way (dun dun dun ! ) . Anyways , great chapter , and Elsa's narration is very immersive ! Exellent work on that ! The ending is ssomewhat creepy though . I'm not sure why but I get this feeling that this is going to be Elsa's version of A Million Ways To Die In The West ( derp ) ;_; There's still some grammar erros but all arer minor ones . Also , I don't think people at that time use words like " yeah " or " ya " but hey, this is a AU after all . Who knows what could have happened ?
Hope you can update soon !
9/15/2014 c4 Blacklifeblood
Wow. Kinda interesting how Kristoff is the one that finds her. I hope she doesn't try again.
9/14/2014 c4 Guest
Anna can't be queen
9/13/2014 c3 Disney Syndulla
Anna. Why. Why are you letting your sister KILL herself? What kind of sister would do that?!
29 Page 1 2 Next »