for Macaroni

Man I suck
9/8/2014 c1 WillowFire
Give. Me. MORE!
8/24/2014 c1 y r u a giraffe
guy in a bathtub does not approve. i am sorry
8/23/2014 c1 9Multikirby
...Okay. Alright...that...made no sense whatsoever. But I don't know what I was expecting. But if you want a question flurry, here you go. I'm good at them.

What was this? Was this a ChimechoXCroagunk ship story? If so, did you sink the ship? Why was this called Macaroni? Unfulfilled? Was this ChimechoXBidoof? If so, why did you label it ChimechoXCroagunk? Did you do it to mislead us? And if so, why? Unfulfilled? Why would Croagunk take such drastic action to get Chimecho to notice him? Don't you think burning down the guild is a bit extreme? And how would you make sure to burn down the entire guild except for Chimecho? Unfulfilled? Who were the 'they' that lived happily ever after? Bidoof and Chimecho? Was Croagunk one of them? Did he finally come to terms about his feelings for Chimecho? Unfulfilled?

StrexCorp. Supporting since three and a half minutes ago.
8/21/2014 c1 Vera
Dear Annette, you nailed it! That's how it goes in life.
Except you are to smart to recognize "them" and to sensitive to detect the right one who only wants to cuddle, no harm done.
8/21/2014 c1 10Zoskawhothefugtookthisusername
I seriously cannot wait for the day when your sister properly joins our world of fanfiction. Tell her she'll be greeted with feels and crack (not the drugs kind) and fluff and lemons (probably).