for Winx and Slugs: Revised

7/24/2016 c1 oi2
sooooooo good omg keep going pls rite me another story!
7/24/2016 c1 oi
her name is gwyn #exposed
3/23/2016 c3 horselover64
Love love love IT! ;) Keep going!
2/29/2016 c3 horselover64
When Twist first meets Eli, well, when they are older, does he remember the blurry image of the little dark-haired boy and make the connection? Or is it not until Techna and Musa come home? What if in the next chapter, Kord senses them coming down and meets them at the drop and kinda rounds everyone up? I mean, if they all remember after those two come down, how hard can it be? I mean, wouldnt they WANT to be together again? And what will Twist do after Blakk practically raises him and he(Twist/Aiden) remembers that he and Eli were friends? Will he kind of be the Shang Gangs intel guy? And were they best friends or just friends? Because of Blakk's having taken care of him, does he have any loyalty or love for him? And, final question for now, did Blakk treat him like a son or like some kid that' s in the way and is just there?

P.S. Are you still having a torture war with Nenotone? ;)
12/18/2014 c3 36PainInSilence
UPDATE!
10/9/2014 c1 1Angelicious1012
Its a cool idea for a storyline
10/7/2014 c3 8Lilith Jae
So did Flora find the Winx or them find her? I assume that the two parts are parallel at the end, but both have different meanings.
8/30/2014 c1 Guest
Bloom is still Eli's sister, right? You know I would like that Bloom's back story is still the same as in the Winx Club episodes, but Will was the one who found her and adopted her.