for Prize

9/7/2014 c2 19Maddie Rose
A Xandarian princess? Oh damn, she's definitely in trouble now. I don't know much about Xandar's culture aside from the Nova Corp, but I'm hoping you intend to explore this. Really interested to see more about the Perona dynasty. I wonder how Ronan intends to break her, because Morrow seems to be pretty defiant. I'm looking forward to more!
9/7/2014 c1 Maddie Rose
This was a great beginning. I actually really like how you didn't give the character a name to start with, it definitely gives her more mystery. I'm interested to see why she was taken and what purpose she will serve.
9/7/2014 c2 4Destiny Rain Evans
dun dun duuun!
Wow! Amazing read, I can't wait for the next chapter!
Break her...what could that mean?
9/7/2014 c2 fortheloveoftom
Oh I'm in love! It's always darkest before the dawn ;)
9/7/2014 c1 Visitor
This fanfic promises, I'm so excited! keep up the good work
9/7/2014 c1 Guest
This fanfic is amazing, can not wait for the next update, go ahead and do whatever comes into your mind
9/6/2014 c2 TheLittleDeer
Can't wait to see what happens next - I'm intrigued! And I love the name Morrow, it's very unusual. Great job on this chapter!
9/6/2014 c2 Lania-ra
Nice and suspenceful. Go ahead and make it as dark as you choose. Though you might wanna change the rating from T to M if you do. ;)
Love to read more. Good luck!
/Lania
9/6/2014 c2 Anonymous
Amazing update, can not wait for next chapter! And I love dark fics are my favorite!
9/6/2014 c2 Aizawa Mei
Great chapter, keep it up. Ronan the way described is perfect, I love his cold personality. And personally I like and I think much more interesting dark fics, I see no problem with keeping it that way.
9/6/2014 c2 4ajaton123
Very good update. Personally, no need for balloons and puppy dogs - there are enough of those fics on this site already. I find darker fics much more interesting and this one has promise in it.
8/30/2014 c1 Guest
Nice descriptive details!
8/29/2014 c1 6apricot2516
Oooh ok you've got me interested...I like where this is going. Keep it up!
8/29/2014 c1 earghhjwebfdsja
Good start - can't wait to read more.
8/28/2014 c1 1wetgoldfish
So far so good! Love it! Can't wait for an update x
47 « Prev Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »