for A Beautiful Yandere and Her Golden-Haired Warrior

4/13/2018 c1 JAKEkenstein
This is really interesting can't wait for more Please Update Soon :)
7/25/2017 c2 1Deaded1
You gotta update this broooo
11/1/2015 c2 flaminturky
Update!
9/14/2015 c2 Guest
Plz update this story
7/12/2015 c2 Guest
I'm excited to see what happens next
7/6/2015 c2 Guest
Plz update soon
5/8/2015 c2 1Shagot
I love this story !
5/7/2015 c2 Danish78
As an aside I suppose I should say that Katsura is Kotonoha's family name; Kotonoha is her given name. I'm not 100% sure of this so you might want to check out the relevant wikis and other stuff.

Nice story. Hope you continue.
5/6/2015 c2 Danish78
Oh thank you so much for updating! I've been waiting for this next chapter and it did not disappoint. I'm glad you're taking your time with Trunks and Kotonoha's relationship. The simple teaser was fine and I reckon it'll take some time for Trunks to break out of his shell.
Found it a little weird that Trunks wouldn't have brought some capsule house, car etc. I guess he's hesitant with introducing their technology to this world.
Anyway, good job on this. I'm hoping this story of yours can be the 1st Mirai Trunks Xover to reach a meaningful ending.
5/6/2015 c2 1Super Kamehameha
Yay this was finally updated _
Good chapter bro
12/16/2014 c1 Danish78
Good start. I do hope you continue this. In my honest opinion this is my favorite of your ongoing stories and I wish you'd come back to it and write some more chapters.
9/20/2014 c1 Sora
*sighs happily* Finally! :)
Wonderful chapter! :)
Please write more chapters! XD
9/14/2014 c1 Guest
Please update this series
9/12/2014 c1 Super Kamehameha
Ok i really like this! please continue!

Just no TFS references.
8/26/2014 c1 25JensenDaniels32
EVERYONE, I WILL GET TO THIS CHAPTER, BUT RIGHT NOW, I HAVE TENDONITIS IN BOTH WRISTS AT THE MOMENT, so I've been typing with my nose. It's a comical sight, really. Just imagine a rooster sitting on it's butt while Peking at birdseed on the ground. Anyways, just remember that it's not easy to type with your nose without hurting your neck while you're at it, so it maaaaay take awhile.
17 Page 1 2 Next »