for A Second Chance

1/8/2016 c18 19Anime Princess
Sailor Moon is done and Beryl is destroyed. Now it's Tulpa! I can't wait to read more!
11/17/2015 c18 67White Moon Falcon Ninja
Raye's dream was the final battle against Talpa in the Ronin Warriors episode/Series Finale: "Triumphant Warriors" Are they going to have to fight the Dynasty next?
11/17/2015 c16 White Moon Falcon Ninja
Who is Lyanna? And what's the deal with the crystals you're suddenly having her take from the Ronin Warriors?

You're really pushing me to do my own version of this story. The Good news? I have an idea that will knock your socks off, WHILE you STILL have your shoes on!
11/16/2015 c11 White Moon Falcon Ninja
Loved it! Might be getting ahead of myself, but getting really excited for the part that resembles Episode 39: "The Past Returns"

Please PM me whether or not I have your permission to do a similar story
11/16/2015 c6 White Moon Falcon Ninja
The more I read this, the more I want to do a story of my own, similar to this, but with certain things changed slightly so everyone knows that it's mine, & I'm not stealing from anyone.

Ideas how to start, what to have happen, & whether to make 1 story or a series will be Ever so much Appreciated.
11/15/2015 c3 White Moon Falcon Ninja
Dad beating up Rowen, & Sage is mad, but Serena cares? Ouch.
Did I tell you I plan on writing a Sailor Moon/Ronin Warriors Crossover featuring the girls from Parallel Sailor Moon?
4/3/2015 c18 597Ghostwriter
Awesome. Great way to end it. Keep it up. Catch ya on the flip side.
4/1/2015 c17 Ghostwriter
OOOOH! Very exciting. Keep it up. Catch ya on the flip side.
3/28/2015 c16 Jon N. Wallace
Got Damn, you're a genius!
3/28/2015 c16 Ghostwriter
Awesome work. Love it. Catch ya on the flip side.
3/27/2015 c15 Ghostwriter
Ooooh! Exciting! Love it. Keep it up. Catch ya on the flip side.
3/27/2015 c15 Jon N. Wallace
Splendid! Superb! Amazing!
1/15/2015 c13 Ghostwriter
Awesome. Love it. Catch ya on the flip side.
1/7/2015 c12 Jon N. Wallace
Please finish this! It's amazing!
12/26/2014 c12 Ghostwriter
Awww...sad but also kind of happy. Great work. Keep it up. Catch ya on the flip side.
34 Page 1 .. Last Next »