for The Deal

9/20/2019 c5 pilar9317
Hola cuando vas a actualizar?
7/5/2018 c21 QueenAmaranthus
carrow scared me so much. bogarts are annoying
6/1/2017 c24 jliu1128
I'm still so confused. What was in those last memories that could be so much worst? I kept thinking maybe Percy was the unwilling rapist.
11/16/2014 c24 2witchprincess33
WHAT THE FUCK?! WOMAN!
11/13/2014 c24 3LUG-14
The Burrow? Back to Santa? USA? You can't just leave it there! It's insane! Why are you doing this to us! And who on earth put her in the room for them to fake her death so suddenly? I NEED TO KNOW! Love yah!
-Luna.
11/12/2014 c24 1Bookwormkat1
I hope she stays in contact with Minerva and Hermione, even under other names, like Harry did with Snuffles.

It's a slightly happy-ish ending to the misery. Freedom :)
11/11/2014 c24 212Emmeebee
That was an effective change of POV! It'll be good for Lavender to get away from the castle, but does this mean that they didn't find out who did it? Could you resolve that in the sequel? Also, it's strange, because I didn't notice that it was angst rather than romance when I opened it and it took a little while for me to reconcile with that, but then you announced about the romance sequel just as I was doing so...

I initially thought that it would be Lavender and Seamus, but I'm guessing she's going to Romania? It would explain Mr Weasley going with her as he could introduce them, and Charlie's the only other Weasley, so they know they can trust him and would know how he'd react (generally). Well, other than George or Percy, and I guess that could work too, but with their mourning and living so close that would probably still be too dangerous. And I struggle to picture Lavender and Percy together... Unless she's going to stay with a girl? Like maybe to France to stay with Fleur's family? But then I don't know who she'll be with... So I guess I'm guessing Romania!
11/11/2014 c24 TheOneWhoRisesUp
yeah. also OMFG! poor seamas...i bet that he will CRY at her funeral! muahahahaha...wait. what?
11/11/2014 c24 xXMizz Alec VolturiXx
So intense can't believe this is the end!
11/11/2014 c24 mozie
nice ending. looking forward to the sequel. x
11/11/2014 c24 Allen Pitt
She'd have to go somewhere where no one would know her, so any magical place is out...maybe leave the country? I hear Australia is nice...
Probably will end up next door to those nice Dursleys. They're so normal! ... Meanwhile Dora will likely have to go to Hogwarts someday. Maybe under an assumed name?
11/9/2014 c23 2witchprincess33
Grrr evil woman!
11/9/2014 c23 1Bookwormkat1
Bloody hell -.- I think I'll need the sequel purely to get my heart out of the hole it's fallen into :/ well written chapter though :)
11/9/2014 c23 Allen Pitt
hm, whoever is behind this is quite stupid. There'll be a huge investigation. But then, sensible people wouldn't have done it in the first place. My guess is Boot.
11/9/2014 c23 TheOneWhoRisesUp