for Hogwarts School of Prayer and Miracles )

9/13/2014 c1 thedemidod
WHAT THE FUCK? DID YOU JUST SAY THAT THAT HARRY POTTER IS UNFAMILY ORIENTED ? Harry potter is a series of charming storys that is DOES NOT bring kids into witch craft smart one! have you even read the books? Man this is so danm hilarious!
9/13/2014 c1 1Hugo Hamilton
I am speechless. This fic has literally left me speechless. I can't even. What.

...thank God this is a satire.
9/13/2014 c3 pls-no
I am legitimately crying. What is this? Please, please tell me it's some fantastic joke because I nearly laughed myself right out of my chair. Is it seriously possible to be this insanely obsessed with religion? I respect all religions, Christianity included, but unless this is an elaborate prank, you seem to be going JUST A LITTLE far. We live in the twenty-first century. Reading a few books about magic will not turn your children into witches, I promise. Have a very nice day, and many kudos for making me laugh so hard.
9/13/2014 c3 boobmuscleroxy
The hell

This is so fucked up I need more
9/13/2014 c1 26WeaversofFates
I won't read anymore of this because this appalls me, this story is quickly becoming famous on tumblr as a ridiculous rewrite of Harry Potter. It is, trust me. Honestly it's because of people like you that I don't attend church anymore, because for so long it was shoved down my throat like you are trying to do to your children. The fundamentals of my fathers on my sisters and I's abuse actually as children, for he was trying to be the good "catholic" father by making everything into a bible lesson in everything we watched and read. Your children are going to learn in life that yeah, having faith is great but this idealistic world our mother has created is not going to work when they start learning about science and the over 200 other religions and cultures that circumference the world.
Trust me and the hundreds of people that are reviewing your story: let your kids read the books.

Now onto your writing:
1. Your grammar and sentence structure is so bad it makes me have pains.
2. Apparently you have never cracked open the first book or don't even care because of your 'tweaking' a few things are so far off they again physically hurt.
9/13/2014 c1 magicalgay
Great job, finally a story I can read as a good christian! May Jesus bless us all! I'm hoping for more installments of stories that will not lead me astray, such as "Pokemon" that does not spread the lies of evolution and powerful women, "Percy Jackson" installments that does not romanticize pagan gods, "Adventure time" that does not advocate drugs and lesbianism, and so forth.
9/13/2014 c1 18ShipperQueen93
There's nothing I can say that others haven't already but if you really think that this is a substitute for Harry Potter then you are grossly mistaken. I'm a Christian and I started reading Harry Potter when I was 7 and now at 21 I'm rereading it for the 11th time and guess what...I still haven't turned into a witch. You're ignorant if you think that forcing these 'Christian' ideals down your children's throats are going to make them overcome their desire to read the real books. What you are pushing isn't even real Christian concepts!
9/13/2014 c1 dropofamortentia
Since everything I wanted to say has already been said, about all the Christian allusions and influences in Harry Potter and the major mistakes and problems with this story, I would like to point out that you should definitely watch the show Supernatural.
I've grown up in a very strong Christian family and this show has tons of bible references, especially during and after the fourth season. To prove this point, my favorite characters are Gabriel and Castiel, who are angels of the Lord. If you do start on this show, don't stop after the first five minutes, because you will notice that the two main characters, Sam and Dean, have parents who are named Mary and John, which are all Christian names. Also, if you watch far enough into it, you will notice that God is an alcoholic, broke writer who abandoned heaven centuries ago. Also, Lucifer really isn't that bad, and Crowley, the King of Hell, is utter perfection. There is absolutely no gay subtext *note the sarcasm* and pretty much all the angels are dicks.
It is pretty much fanfiction of the bible, just like this is fanfiction of Harry Potter, except Supernatural is actually good. Now I'm about to go watch a show about a time-traveling alien, or is that Satanistic too?
9/13/2014 c1 7Aramel
Hello! I dearly hope that you are a satirist, or otherwise mocking the kind of people who are censoring Harry Potter, in which case, carry on.

If you are serious, please stop writing. Now. Do not pass go, do not collect $200. Never besmirch the world again with your inane, intolerant "Christian" stories. You are what is wrong with the world and your children will most certainly grow up to hate you for it.
9/13/2014 c2 1Aeva - Athena - Marsden
I don't know what i just read. No actually though. What the hell was that.
I am a christian. I believe in God. I can say the Lord's Prayer and quote the bible. Harry Potter is one of my favourite series's OF ALL TIME. And you just ruined it. What will your children say when they grow up and read the Harry Potter books and realize that you lied to them as children, that you made them read some piece of crap books that had nothing at all to do with the real Harry Potter. They will hate you, and no one will blame them. I think there isn't a lot to say on this subject that everyone else hasn't already covered (and i know, because i checked before i wrote this.) but I just want to ask that you don't force this on your children. Write it if you want, give it to your children if you want, but give them the real books too. Let them decide what they read.
I feel a little ill, thinking of your children. Harry Potter was there for me all through my childhood. It was something my family did together. We would read them together, see the movies together, have dinner conversations about them. Your kids will never have that.
Thats my two cents.
Do what you want.
9/13/2014 c1 The Lead Mare
I'm stuck between laughing and crying what have you done omg I hope this isn't a legit thing
But rlly tho if you're being serious u need to rethink what it is to be Christian/Catholic (I'm catholic) and go do some good in the world instead of depriving your children of wonderful literature
But dang I'm laughing so hard this is hilarious
9/13/2014 c3 thelettersfromhedwig
Okay how did he know bible verses for not five minutes earlier even hearing of Christianity

Also I'm a Christian and grew up that way and I can verify even after reading and watching all the Harry Potter books and movies several times each I did not turn into a witch nor did any of the many many people with the same story. Because I was smart enough to know IT IS A WORK OF FICTION, MAGIC, WITCHES AND WIZARDS ARENT REAL. I'd hope your kids are smart enough to realize that too most kids are. Also I did research for a paper and Harry Potter has Christian themes especially in Deathly Hallows.

This is no where close to how amazing the Actual Harry Potter is let your kids read the actual thing you might be surprised maybe just emphasize this is a fantasy world and there is no such thing magic and witchcraft.
9/13/2014 c1 VeryEasilyConfused
Is this real? Like were you completely serious when you wrote this? There has got to be some reason in your poor misguided heart why you wrote this that is legitimate because this is tripe.
9/13/2014 c1 Amarice.Nordheim
After reading Hogwarts School of Prayer and Miracles, I have decided to change my heathen ways. Apparently, just by prayer, I can teleport and create food from nothing. Revered Albus Dumbledore, his wife Minerva, their daughter Hermione, and Harry Potter have taught me the error of my ways! Thank you SO much Grace Ann! You have truly saved my soul!
9/13/2014 c3 Rowena's-Eagle
I sincerely hope that this is a joke. (It's rather offensive, if not, and I suggest you read some of your other comments to find out how)
15,298 « Prev Page 1 .. 1,007 1,014 1,015 1,016 1017 1,018 1,019 .. Last Next »