for Hogwarts School of Prayer and Miracles )

11/26/2021 c14 Ray
this was absolutely tootily and stunning. best story I've ever read. i will reread later but I'm late to bible study. good day, and thank you, my fanfiction lord and saviour; Grace Ann.
11/25/2021 c1 Georgy Zhukov
“He turned the brass, metal doorknob” - obviously, both of these adjectives are necessary; we would have no way of knowing that the doorknob was metal if the author had specified only that it was brass!
“His chest was covered in a thick, unruly carpet of coarse, brown hair” - I would think this phrase to be entirely superfluous! Is it not obvious to all that one cannot be saved from eternal Hellfire if one lacks ample chest hair?
“...and blinked his blue, childlike eyes” - I admire the author’s accuracy to the original Harry Potter novels. See pg. 13 of Book 1 for a discussion of how blue Harry Potter’s eyes were, and how they were like his mother’s very blue eyes, which were definitely not green.
“‘Would you like us to educate you on the Dawkins?’” The author, though clearly a good Evangelical Christian, must be very familiar with the practices of atheists. As is well known, all atheists have been given a copy of “the Dawkins” directly from Beelzebub himself and have been instructed by him to corrupt good, Evangelical Christians with its wicked blasphemies.
“Aunt Petunia could only stare at him; and her big mouth hung open dumbly” - since she suddenly had an epiphany and realized the vestigial structures and homologous structures and transitional fossils could all be explained away by - wait, let me get back to you on that. And I scarcely need say that the author’s use of the semicolon is beyond reproach.
11/21/2021 c14 5Oldking01
Bless you and don't ever visit AO3.
11/20/2021 c1 Anon
Bruh...
11/1/2021 c1 26Meowth's Toon Dragon
...Uh... I'll give you this, at least there's an EFFORT.
11/1/2021 c1 jonathan pickelb
wow! #ilovejesuis
11/1/2021 c1 Eamlila
why
10/26/2021 c1 l
ummmmm no
10/25/2021 c1 spade
im sorry- but evolution is actually proven- you should probably vaccinate your children too ngl-
10/23/2021 c9 indignitygirlity
American History? AMERICAN HISTORY? They live in Britain
10/23/2021 c7 serrraphone
PROFESSOR SPROUT IS FEMALE
10/23/2021 c6 Guest
Okay... 1. Ron is in GRYFFINDOR. 2. Luna is in RAVENCLAW. 3. Draco is in SLYTHERIN.
...What? Women shouldn't have careers? I genuinely hope this is parody.
10/23/2021 c12 Liria
The way you write Dean is hilarious. If someone pronounces 'that's right' wrong at eleven, then they need to take some serious lessons.
10/23/2021 c1 EstelleSlytherin
Aunt Petunia... a career woman? Never wore any makeup?
And 'retorted' is not polite - you're looking for replied.
Harry has green eyes - they are mentioned multiple times throughout the series.
He's eleven... not three.
Science and birthdays are things that most people have today...
Uh, could you prove God exists?
Petunia is a neat freak. Her carpets are ALWAYS vaccumed.
10/20/2021 c14 Annika
Hello. I think you have the potential to be a really great author, but that’s not why I posted this review. It sounds like writing makes you happy, and it’s something you enjoy doing. It’s not your husband’s decision to take that away from you. You do deserve something in this life, and from your author’s notes, it sounds like your making a lot of mothers happy with this work, yourself included. Personally, this isn’t my thing, because I am an atheist, but if it makes you happy, please continue.
Love, Annika S.
(P.S. At your local library, there should be computers that don’t record their search history, so if you really wanted to, you could continue posting.
15,255 « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »