for Hogwarts School of Prayer and Miracles )

12/9/2021 c5 pure comedy
this is literally just pure comedy for me now, also, dumbledore was a horrible person bc he raised harry like a pig for slaughter so he's a terrible choice to compare with god. there's so many things wrong with this it'd be too long so i'm not even gonna say
12/9/2021 c4 i'm not a he
hello there! first off, tf is an evolutionist? 2ndly, did u just assume my gender? with a bee in HIS bonnet? i'm not a frickin he. while yes i don't care what pronouns u give me like he/they/she/it, i don't like ppl assuming my gender. say a bee in that persons bonnet at the very least, and also, no one rly says that, and y do u call the other moms mommies? no one on here is rly young enough to still say that, some still do and i'm not judging, but also, those who are young and still say that means that theres a 99.99999999% chance that they're not innocent anymore.
12/9/2021 c1 hp isn't real
just bc u read hp wouldn't turn u into a frickin witch/wizard/magical being. it literally isn't real as much as i hate to say it. ur literally turning the only thing keeping me sane during quarantine, and ruining it. also, i doubt anybody is giving u support bc i've seen so many christian reviews that say this is trash and ur representing them horribly. while i'm an athiest and i have nothing against christians, i say this is terrible, other christians do, and even my brother who doesn't even care abt hp would say it is. this may sound like hate, but it rly isn't. sorry not rly sorry but this rly isn't good bc of ur porrtrayal on the first place, and so many other things that i can't say
12/9/2021 c1 evolution's real
evolution is a real thing. there's something called science. it proves that evolution is an actual thing. god isn't real and god didn't create us. evolution is how we came to be. we evolved from apes, god didn't create us
12/7/2021 c1 orangemike
This is so embarrassingly badly written, and based on such absurd concepts, that it makes us Christians look like morons. It was painful to suffer through your nonsense.

I was given a link to this by a non-Christian, eager to show me that American Christians are too stupid to be good writers. If this were the only fan-fiction written by Christians, I couldn't say they were wrong.
12/5/2021 c3 Guest
This was a story.
12/4/2021 c1 Guest
Only one chapter in and I can safely say that this is one of the finest piss- takes i have ever read!
12/3/2021 c5 John Doe
These kids are British. They aren't going to be eating a fry-up for breakfast on a school day. And who says that girls can't eat more than boys? I know a girl who can eat the boys' meal. Meanwhile, I (and I'm a boy) would be really stuffed if I ate the girls' meal.
12/3/2021 c5 Odysseus
More bad praying. More sexism.

Using Slytherin, the house portrayed as the bad house, as the house to represent Catholics? That's extremely discrimatory. Catholics pray to Mary because we believe she can send our prayers to Jesus, and that she can pray for us back. We honor Mary, not worship her.
12/3/2021 c4 Odysseus
You should put both your career and beauty first. By beauty, I mean your inside beauty. After all, didn't Roald Dahl say that no matter how ugly you are, the internal beauty (kindness, etc.) shines out, and you look beautiful even if your nose is wonky?
12/3/2021 c3 Odysseus
If Dumbledore's surname is Dumbledore, how is Hermione's surname Granger?

Again with the bad praying.

Also, why are they using students ages 11-19 as canon fodder?
12/3/2021 c2 Odysseus
Who on earth is Dawkins? Do you mean Darwin?

Why is Hagrid screaming when he prays? You're supposed to do it quietly.

And finally, it would be impossible to travel from 4 Privet Drive to Hogwarts. If Hagrid and Harry were to transport themselves to Hogwarts, they would arrive there with their esophagi ripped inside out. No one can travel through a wormhole and maintain their mass integrity. It's simple physics! Albert Einstein is rolling in his grave.
12/2/2021 c1 bookfae
Totally missed the opportunity to call it Godwarts, by the way. Just saying.
12/2/2021 c9 bookfae
CONCURRED INTELLIGENTLY
12/2/2021 c7 bookfae
Mr Sprout? And who the chocolate fudge is Mr Finnegan?
(I know this has to be a troll but I can't help pointing out all the little annoying things)
Also, what's with the name of this chapter?
15,293 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 22 .. Last Next »