for Hogwarts School of Prayer and Miracles )

12/2/2021 c11 fioaramerexiegan
What about the enbies?
12/2/2021 c9 fioaramerexiegan
P.P.S. Post owls post angels
12/2/2021 c9 fioaramerexiegan
P.S. Harry Potter is set in... the UK...
12/2/2021 c8 fioaramerexiegan
As an enby who follows a monotheistic religion, women can do whatever they like. As can men, and people of any gender - as long as it isn't harmful.
P.S. I'm pretty sure this story is a troll, but I'm still posting my opinion - and if it's not a troll, I have a LOT to say. But that will come later. And I probably will say it, seeing as there isn't really a way to tell if this is meant to be genuine...
12/2/2021 c14 joe mama
10/10 every word made me laugh. This crap is hilarious lmao.
11/28/2021 c14 AnwynB03
Based on the last few chapters... this is satire, right? I shouldn't think Voldemort is being reasonable unless this is satire. Like, he's asking all the same questions I am.
11/27/2021 c4 Camilla
It’s kinda bad ngl, I mean birthdays are okay and so is Harry Potter but don’t ruin it.
11/26/2021 c1 Um ok
sorry what?
Hello neighbor, i was wondering if you've been saved? Big, blue, childlike eyes? Aunt Petunia not wearing make up? on have you even read the books! the names are the same throughout the book, but nothing else! Could you have tried slightly harder to make this work? Or simply don't!? And why is your "hubby" making mommy not do this book!? also harry is eleven, not three, they aren't "little ones" with their mommy and daddy

sorry but what in the world

thanks for the laughs though!
11/26/2021 c14 Ray
this was absolutely tootily and stunning. best story I've ever read. i will reread later but I'm late to bible study. good day, and thank you, my fanfiction lord and saviour; Grace Ann.
11/25/2021 c1 Georgy Zhukov
“He turned the brass, metal doorknob” - obviously, both of these adjectives are necessary; we would have no way of knowing that the doorknob was metal if the author had specified only that it was brass!
“His chest was covered in a thick, unruly carpet of coarse, brown hair” - I would think this phrase to be entirely superfluous! Is it not obvious to all that one cannot be saved from eternal Hellfire if one lacks ample chest hair?
“...and blinked his blue, childlike eyes” - I admire the author’s accuracy to the original Harry Potter novels. See pg. 13 of Book 1 for a discussion of how blue Harry Potter’s eyes were, and how they were like his mother’s very blue eyes, which were definitely not green.
“‘Would you like us to educate you on the Dawkins?’” The author, though clearly a good Evangelical Christian, must be very familiar with the practices of atheists. As is well known, all atheists have been given a copy of “the Dawkins” directly from Beelzebub himself and have been instructed by him to corrupt good, Evangelical Christians with its wicked blasphemies.
“Aunt Petunia could only stare at him; and her big mouth hung open dumbly” - since she suddenly had an epiphany and realized the vestigial structures and homologous structures and transitional fossils could all be explained away by - wait, let me get back to you on that. And I scarcely need say that the author’s use of the semicolon is beyond reproach.
11/21/2021 c14 5Oldking01
Bless you and don't ever visit AO3.
11/20/2021 c1 Anon
Bruh...
11/1/2021 c1 26Meowth's Toon Dragon
...Uh... I'll give you this, at least there's an EFFORT.
11/1/2021 c1 jonathan pickelb