for Hogwarts School of Prayer and Miracles )

11/1/2021 c1 26Meowth's Toon Dragon
...Uh... I'll give you this, at least there's an EFFORT.
11/1/2021 c1 jonathan pickelb
wow! #ilovejesuis
11/1/2021 c1 Eamlila
why
10/26/2021 c1 l
ummmmm no
10/25/2021 c1 spade
im sorry- but evolution is actually proven- you should probably vaccinate your children too ngl-
10/23/2021 c9 indignitygirlity
American History? AMERICAN HISTORY? They live in Britain
10/23/2021 c7 serrraphone
PROFESSOR SPROUT IS FEMALE
10/23/2021 c6 Guest
Okay... 1. Ron is in GRYFFINDOR. 2. Luna is in RAVENCLAW. 3. Draco is in SLYTHERIN.
...What? Women shouldn't have careers? I genuinely hope this is parody.
10/23/2021 c12 Liria
The way you write Dean is hilarious. If someone pronounces 'that's right' wrong at eleven, then they need to take some serious lessons.
10/23/2021 c1 EstelleSlytherin
Aunt Petunia... a career woman? Never wore any makeup?
And 'retorted' is not polite - you're looking for replied.
Harry has green eyes - they are mentioned multiple times throughout the series.
He's eleven... not three.
Science and birthdays are things that most people have today...
Uh, could you prove God exists?
Petunia is a neat freak. Her carpets are ALWAYS vaccumed.
10/20/2021 c14 Annika
Hello. I think you have the potential to be a really great author, but that’s not why I posted this review. It sounds like writing makes you happy, and it’s something you enjoy doing. It’s not your husband’s decision to take that away from you. You do deserve something in this life, and from your author’s notes, it sounds like your making a lot of mothers happy with this work, yourself included. Personally, this isn’t my thing, because I am an atheist, but if it makes you happy, please continue.
Love, Annika S.
(P.S. At your local library, there should be computers that don’t record their search history, so if you really wanted to, you could continue posting.
10/16/2021 c6 May
Hi, I’m a Catholic. First, we don’t worship Mary, we pray to her because we believe she can send those prayers to Jesus(I was told this would be something a lot of noncatholics assume). I think that Bible wise, we do have the same for the most part, except for some verses here and there and we also have the Deuterocanon books in our bible(you got that part). I really liked your story, and I am sad there isn’t any parts left. All I was trying to say from this post is that we don’t worship Mary, and we only worship 1 God
10/14/2021 c14 PINATA POWAH
Brilliant piece of satire - and the ending was absolutely perfect! Never been more pleasantly surprised.
10/12/2021 c2 Guest
You say that you want the children reading this to experience all the same adventure of the real Harry Potter series, yet these books hardly resemble the series. You have erased everything, down to the personalities, backgrounds, and relationships of the characters, leaving only their names. I am fifteen years old and believe I could write better than you, though I have never taken a professional writing class.

The story you have written is nothing like the true Harry Potter so don't kid yourself and think that it is a valid replacement for yours and others children to read. It's provided me, my friends, and many other people something to laugh at though so thank you for humoring us!
10/11/2021 c1 4we built sandcastles
This was a great story to read while scissoring …
15,296 « Prev Page 1 .. 4 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 24 .. Last Next »