for Hogwarts School of Prayer and Miracles )

5/25/2021 c1 2destieltdoen
Work of genius
5/25/2021 c1 memeboi0001
What
5/24/2021 c1 Sapphicdisaster
lmao what the FRICKITY FRAC did I just read. Not only is this a literary disaster, the lack of punctuation and the grammatical errors makes it so fucking hard to read. I have no idea how high the author was while writing this. I really hope this was a troll and people like these don't exist. I'd honestly be a fornicating, feminist drug addict than be what ever the DUCK this is.
5/21/2021 c14 Tragedy
Okay, I gotta say, Voldemort is the only character I actually mildly like in this fanfic. Anyone else feel bad for him tho? Like he's just trying to pick up his brother and a ton of kids and and an old man start screaming at him to become a Christian lmao. It makes it even funnier when some of the 'words' in this don't even exist.
5/20/2021 c11 Tragedy
This is almost giving me slight animal farm vibes since a quote from that book is "All men are created equal but some are more equal than others." lmao, hypocritical if you ask me.
5/19/2021 c5 Atheist D
But what if I am gender fluid lol? Sometimes I am a husband sometimes I am a wife sometimes I am both sometimes I am neither lol so do I just switch?
Oh and also I don't wanna get married lol
Oh and also I'm omni
Oh and yes I am an atheist

Wait forgot to ask why do the girls ONLY get two strips of bacon?

This whole book is extremely anti feminist
5/19/2021 c1 Moss
Bruh, this is so funny, too bad this was written unironically
5/15/2021 c8 Guest
hey bigot. how about you try the Percy Jackson story next. there is no way that you can do ANYTHING to my Percy. convert that to christian is impossible.
5/15/2021 c14 Guest
SHE CHEATED ON HER HUSBAND FOR HER TEACHER, HAHAHHAHAHAHHA! here's proof.

'Grace Ann ~
Thank you for taking my suggestions on your story. I couldn't help but notice your Catholic slander. You know that I am a Catholic, right? I taught you all I know of the art of religious texts, and you betray me. I also noticed my cameo in your story. I was absolutely tickled by your description of my long and luscious chest carpet. Here is my one query: Would you like to meet my muscular, girthy, big, beefy, and beautiful legs once more?

Your intelligent professor and potential lover,
Greg 3

ps. drop ur hubbie asap. Im looking for a mommy ;)'

oh gods, XD. this is hilarious.
5/15/2021 c13 Guest
Grace Ann. Best troll ever.
5/15/2021 c14 Ilovevoldemort
this- I'm imagining Voldemort as a 15 year old teen who has tom riddle's looks and I swear, if he asked me out on my 14th birthday, I would go with out with him. we would rant to each other about our idiots like you, read our favourite books, play games at midnight, watch anime, and so much more. just not 'that' cause I'm ace. reply if you agree with me. #Iwannagooutwiththisvoldemort
5/15/2021 c4 Guest
that last line in your authors note, about turning me into a christian forcefully through one of the few joys in my life made me cry. and oh, so girls should all wear frocks and be girly and innocent huh? WELL GUESS WHAT! HOW ABOUT YOU COME TO THE REAL WORLD!? NOT ALL GIRLS HAVE TO BE LIKE THAT! YOU ARE MAKING FEMINISM A JOKE! IF ALL GIRLS SHOULD BE LIKE THIS, THAN WHY DO I, A GIRL, WANT TO GROW UP AND WORK IN A OFFICE! I WANT TO WRITE AND SHARE STORIES! I WANT TO DRAW AND MAKE ANIMATIONS! I WANT TO LEARN JAPANESE AND THEN GO COLLEGE AND DO SOMETHING! DO A JOB! A CAREER!I DON'T WANT TO STAY AT HOME WHILE SOME GUY I GOT MARRIED WITH IS OUT WORKING AND HAVING ALL THE FUN! I DON'T EVEN WANT TO BE MARRIED! A LOT OF OTHER GIRLS MAY WANT TO MARRY AND START A FAMILY AND I RESPECT THAT AND I RESPECT THOSE STRONG WOMAN WHO EITHER QUIT THEIR JOBS AND LIVES TO LOOK AFTER THEIR CHILDREN OR KEEP THEIR JOBS ALONG WITH TAKING CARE OF THE CHILDREN EVERY DAY!
5/15/2021 c3 Guest
why would you need Christian literature, when you have wings of fire, Percy Jackson, warrior cats, etc. I respect all religions but not everything has to be christian. and what will you do if your child is LGBTQ? will you throw them out because it's not christian or will you accept them for who they are? because the people who accept LGBTQ people and children for who they are are the those people who are the best of all people. minerva is not Dumbledore's wife. also, Dumbledore is gay. why is Hermione calling minerva 'mommy' and Hermione would never were a pretty pink dress. she would find it rather revolting in fact. that is an insult to all us tomboys. if Hermione read herself be like that, she would barf. and not a single girl in the world is like that Mary Sue. the people who are don't know anything about the real world, which is something Harry Potter gives us lessons on. Harry Potter, is something which may contain witchcraft, but witchcraft is not unholy nor is it real. it just shows wizards and witches as as people who use magic for daily stuff. there is nothing wrong with using magic to clean the house or make food.
5/15/2021 c2 Guest
I feel so sorry for your children who have a mom who's a Karen. us demigods and wizards and demiwizards will not stand for this! by the way, Santa is an anagram of satan.
5/15/2021 c1 common sense
hai ram, hai ram, WHAT DID I JUST READ!? I AM HINDU! DOES THAT MEAN THAT I TO BE BAD!? NO! I WANT TO BE GOOD! AND I AM HINDU AND NEVER CHANGING THAT! I WILL BE HINDU AND BE GOOD! THIS THING IS SO CRINGY, IT MAKES ME WANNA CRY! AND IF YOU'RE SO SURE GOD EXISTS THAT YOU DISREGARD THE ALL THE ATHEISTS, HINDUS, GREEKS, MUSLIMS, AND EVERY OTHER RELIGION OUT THERE, THAN HOW ABOUT YOU PROVE HOW THOR ISN'T REAL?! HOW VISHNU AND OTHER HINDU GODS AREN'T REAL?! HOW ALLAH ISN'T REAL!? HOW ABOUT YOU GO UP IN FRONT OF A CROWD OF EVERY PERSON WHO IS FROM ANOTHER RELIGION AND TELL THEM THIS STORY!? HUH!? I FELT SO HURT BY THIS I ALMOST CRIED! AND NOT ALL ATHEISTS ARE BAD! THEY JUST DON'T BELIEVE A DEITY EXISTS! HOW IS THAT BAD!? SALI PAGAL LADHKI!
15,293 « Prev Page 1 .. 11 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 31 .. Last Next »