for The Rebel

12/22/2018 c15 Guest
Excellent job with this! Love seeing Adrian as a human nothlit. Hopefully we’ll get more interaction between her and Erek, since for now they avoid each other for understandable reasons
Again, good job!
9/24/2017 c14 17Ava Blook
What an interesting idea, having Aftran morph a human and continue helping the Animorphs instead of just leaving the narrative altogether. You find some great places to have her help out in the canon narrative, and it's great to see more of the Peace Movement and how it works. Excellent writing too! Great fic!
4/27/2017 c13 2floreloyx
welcome back!

this was awesome! marco's comment is so fitting of his character! and then cliffhanger... oh well thanks for this chapter and happy writing
floreloyx
11/6/2016 c9 alexi malmgren
in the show tom's Yeerk was iniis 335
2/1/2015 c9 16Anifan1
I really enjoyed this chapter, especially the juxtaposition between the Yeerks possibly being forced to choose different bodies, and Aftran's own unwillingness to become a host. Nice nod to the end of the series. I'm a little surprised that no one mentioned that, given the vast number of humans on Earth, the percentage of people that would need to be voluntary Controllers would be less than 1%. Looking forward to seeing where this goes, and how the rest of the series is altered because of Aftran's choice to become human instead of a whale.
1/3/2015 c1 Guest
I love this story! I love the interaction between Aftran and her mates. Thank you for writing it.
1/2/2015 c8 Anifan1
Another well written chapter, and looking forward to reading the next one. I especially liked the ending, especially Aftran's reaction to the fact that she might become a Controller.
10/12/2014 c7 Anifan1
Another great chapter...and interesting take on Tom's situation from Aftran's perspective. Looking forward to seeing how her presence changes the course of the series.
9/28/2014 c6 Anifan1
Another solid chapter. Looking forward to the next one.
9/21/2014 c5 Anifan1
Good chapter, like how you're following canon. Add more soon!
9/14/2014 c4 Anifan1
I really enjoyed this chapter. You brought up some interesting points, like Aftran's uneasiness about Erek's enslavement of his Yeerk, and the need for caution even among hosts of the Peace Movement. A few suggestions I would make: find ways to utilize Aftran's use of thought speech more, especially if she was in a situation in which she wanted to communicate directly with someone. For instance, when she was speaking with Cassie about Erek's Yeerk. Second, Yeerks don't always address each other by their full name and number, as we see in Visser. It's simpler just to say "Miran" instead of "Miran 593". Unless, of course, there are other Yeerks of the same designation present. ;) Finally, sometimes the Yeerks sound a little too human. Like the comment of betting money on something...I feel like it would be more "Yeerk" to say they would wager human money on something. Then again, if you want to continue doing it as you are, maybe add a justification, like say that the Yeerks of the Peace Movement usually relate more to their hosts, and are therefore more likely to adopt some of their phrases, rather than purposefully distinguishing themselves from their humans in a Yeerk setting.

Anyway, looking forward to the next chapter!
9/8/2014 c3 37OpenUpPandora'sBoxOnlyIfYouDar
This is getting good. Keep it up!

Liliana Dragonshard
9/7/2014 c2 336Ember Nickel
Not sure if Marco would be freaked out considering Ax did the same thing? But still loving the premise. :)
9/7/2014 c3 16Anifan1
Very well written and enjoyable. One question I have would be why Yeerks wouldn't use their "sleeping time" in the Yeerk pool? Otherwise, this was a great chapter, and I look forward to the next one.
9/1/2014 c2 37OpenUpPandora'sBoxOnlyIfYouDar
I really like this idea! Keep it up!

Liliana Dragonshard