for Sonic Avengers Assemble

2/11/2021 c1 Guest
Technically Chao do have powers. They can copy the traits of other creatures.
7/12/2020 c10 Silverstreak27
Could you PLEASE update? I know a bunch of other people have probably asked you this same question but this story is really good. I would love to read the next chapter.
4/29/2018 c10 sonic
great story please continue
4/29/2018 c9 sonic fan
I hate that in the movies Thor isn't a god
5/18/2017 c1 MrMasterplan
I really do hope that you will continue this story soon; I can't wait to see who's the next one to be swapped. :)
1/29/2017 c3 LordShadow71
So...Shadow is a female human AND he seems to have lost all his demi-god chaos powers? *slams head on piece of metal.
1/29/2017 c1 LordShadow71
Oh dear god, Shadow in Natasha's body... *pukes. Damn you, how dare you do this to the ultimate lifeform, when I take over the universe I will have you beheaded. BUT, this is one of the very few readable Sonic and Avengers crossovers on the internet...so I will read it or I won't be able to sleep at night...not that reading more will help with that...

(lol, Im not actually trying to be super negative with the beheading part. This is, despite the obvious wrongness of the body switch, very well written)
10/25/2016 c1 Rocker on
This is technically a Sonic X crossover, not Sonic the hedgehog. Also, It's not very good to do body-swaps. VERY confusing. The awkwardness alone!
8/18/2016 c10 Guest
Sorry, Natasha. It's not gonna be that easy. The Chaos Emeralds are responsible for this. If you wanna get back into your body, you're going to have to use Chaos Control. But it could take all 7 Emeralds to do it.
8/16/2016 c10 MrMasterplan
Oh, I do hope that even though the story is on hiatus again, that someone else will be swapped soon! Can you please tell me if that's the plan?
7/22/2016 c13 Guest
Don't worry. Sonic fans know that Shadow can be a douchebag at times like this. But I swear, Natasha's list of aliases is so huge you can put a phone book together with it.
7/17/2016 c13 MrMasterplan
Continue this story as soon as possible, it's really getting good. Also, I'm hoping that others will start swapping very soon.
6/26/2016 c12 MrMasterplan
Oh goodie, goodie, goodie! Another chapter of this great story has been uploaded!
Please put up more chapters very soon! I can't wait to read about how Widow will deal with getting cleaned up in Shadow's body! I mean she's currently both male and a hedgehog!
I can imagine that it must be a bit disturbing, both having all that fur and, of course, being male now, having the 'tender parts', if you get my meaning! :)
5/21/2016 c11 6MistraltheSkelegirl
Yes! Hey, waaaaiiiitttt... Is this gonna be awkward for Widow. If it was this bad for Shadow, I pity Widow.
5/8/2016 c11 MrMasterplan
Even though you are still on hiatus, I do hope that you will upload again soon. Things are beginning to get hilarious!
BTW, I'm going to guess that Stark is going to swap bodies with Tails, and Sonic will swap with Cap. Am I right?
52 Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »