for Convalescence

6/16/2020 c1 47JessicaRae95
I could totally see Three in this! Three was my favorite. Well done, i was literally just thinking today that they should have used the Zero room more in those regeneration scenes.
9/15/2019 c1 Mupp97
Just Bengan the Peter Capaldi series but was unable to find the first episode. Anyway he’s excellent and might like him a little more than Smith but a little less than Tennant
2/14/2015 c1 5HalfSaiyanHeart
Wow this is nice! Tom Baker and Matt Smith are my favourite doctors but Capaldi is alright _
12/11/2014 c1 9IncomingAlbatross
If the Doctor were a sensible person, I suspect he'd use the Zero Room a lot more than he does.

And I wish so much that your version of Clara's reaction to his new face was the one that had actually happened. Considering her experiences throughout his timestream (not to mention her interaction with his other selves DotD), this makes WAY more sense to me than what they wrote for her.
9/27/2014 c1 76Kenn.Faith.Dawn
nice story but I don't really like Capaldi as the doctor
9/17/2014 c1 62Rochelle Templer
Interesting idea.
I think part of the reason why we haven't seen the Zero room of late is because it got ejected in Castrovalva, but honestly, I doubt that there is any reason why the TARDIS could not just reformulate another one. After all, it has the ability to generate rooms later on, so as long as the plans are still in its memory, it could make another one.
Though I'm surprised that Nine was conscientious enough to leave that message. :D
I agree about One and Three being in there, although, I can't help but think there's a little of Two as well.
So yeah, a nice turn on what could have happened at that point.
8/26/2014 c1 43TimeLordPrime
Twelve certainly could have used the Zero Room on the show so that he could have recovered a lot quicker. I see Twelve as being a mixture of 1, 3, and 6 so I think you have him down pretty good here. I actually like it that you have Clara unworried about his change because I really don't think that she would have after seeing all the Doctors. It's a good story. I liked it.
8/26/2014 c1 IamInactive
Interesting. The zero room was ejected in Castrovalva, so that explains why it hasn't been used, but I assume in your head-canon it's been remade? Either way, I like it, and I enjoyed this oneshot. Good job.
8/25/2014 c1 Elionu
A decent story.
8/25/2014 c1 68Harley Diamond
I like your ideas of dealing with regeneration. It's intriguing. The idea of a Zero room seems very credible. Good work