for Win or Lose

6/11 c1 reisova
Very good story
5/18/2020 c1 Clare
Georg enticing Maria into playing a stripping game, what's not to love :)
2/9/2017 c1 73UndoubtedlyTheWine
Haha! This was damn good. Oh, we love Maria's innocence don't we? Loved this naughty little one shot :D
4/24/2015 c1 16BaronessvonTrapp
Yes, I had a feeling that was what Georg meant by his favorite place in Paris. Very clever. Loved this story!
8/31/2014 c1 patrickssong
Oh the Captain's cleverness is very sexy. It is raining buckets here at the moment. But no Christopher Plummer to play rainy day games with :(
9/2/2014 c1 58gothicbutterfly95
Three weeks in and she still hasn't worked out Georg's favourite place to be with her is in bed? Oh well, her adorable innocence is one of the things we love about her. Right? Plus with Georg for a husband I don't blame her for not noticing.

Great job Denise
8/31/2014 c1 BrittanyLS
That is simply too adorable!
8/31/2014 c1 24Mie779
I love this... fluffy and romantic... great idea with a guessing strip game... loved it... need more of this... new story, a continuation of this wonderful piece... anything... please ;)
8/25/2014 c1 Guest
Hot! Cute, sweet, fluffy! Perfect. Great story.
8/26/2014 c1 SevMione23
Loved it! Thanks... Picturing Chris and Julie there in this "wicked" game... So thanks!
8/26/2014 c1 24charleybec
Oooo... I'm so glad you took this on, you certainly did the idea of the 'strip guessing game' justice!

I love how sneaky Georg is with how he knew all along how the game would end but he obviously had so much fun getting Maria to play with him.

I loved her playfulness especially when she slapped his hand when he tired to touch her! But then the hotness, always love the hotness. Wonderful ending! Loved it.
8/26/2014 c1 2som04
Arw, so funny. A great little up date. Great work as always. Come back soon.

:) :)
8/25/2014 c1 Helenka26
Oh, one more wonderful love story! Thank you so much.
8/25/2014 c1 34thoroughlymodernJulie
It probably speaks more to my twisted mind than anything else that I knew immediately what Georg's answer would be as soon as I read the words "in Paris." I was laughing as I read Maria's guesses, saying, "in bed, you idiot!" And oh, how delightful it was to read, smarting of wit and fun and strong voice for them both. I love that Maria doesn't catch on to the actual object of the "game" until after - it demonstrates the reality of eventual maturation, for the day will most certainly come when she knows his tricks and turns the tables on him, but for now, a certain amount of innocence still lingers and he can absolutely take advantage of it in the best ways, You have written this so well! What a great little bit to put a smile on my face. Thanks for sharing it. :)