for Aunt Muriel

3/1/2018 c1 2BookFan96
This is awesome! I wish more people had done a crossover like this, or had written more Hansel and Gretel stories!
3/20/2016 c1 7TheNameOfARiver
Nice one... i was looking for hp & hansel n Grethel xover... this one only i found... good!
1/31/2015 c1 iii
And suddenly I'm worried for Lily, Victoire, Dominique and Rose.
12/17/2014 c1 32MidnightShadow07
This was an interesting take on these two. Any chance you'll be able to continue this? :-)
MS07
8/27/2014 c1 fellow
Love the concept.
8/28/2014 c1 3Draconos Deadman
i like where this is going. id like to see a sequel where she comes into contact with harry on the whole 19 year epilogue. with harry being the whole "master of death" even if only shortly. that and the fact that he specifically dispatched a Dark Lord. that would also be cool, to see where Voldemort fell on the whole spectrum of power side of things, him and Dumbledore. i could also see the family's coming into play, at least the black's which harry inherited their considerable dark library. i could see some kind of Dirty Harry type quote along the lines of "i already put down one crazy "immortal", putting another in the grave would just make my day".
8/26/2014 c1 2shadewatcher
lol Nice! XD
8/26/2014 c1 Guest
Please do something with next gen.
8/26/2014 c1 1kapuis
Good one-shot.
I like Muriel and I like that in this fic she stay a black witch.
I would like other fic in this universe with a confrontation between Muriel and Voldemort because she wants protect her blood.
8/26/2014 c1 4RizzolixIsles911
Great story. I liked how you were able to bring the two worlds together. I forgot that Ron had a relative named Muriel. Isn't she the one his dress robes look and smell like?

It would be interesting if you wrote a sequel where she tries to convince the trio to let her train either Lily or Rose as her apprentice.

I can't see Harry condoning this. It'd be interesting to see him defy her and maybe join Hansel and Gretel trying to get rid of her. Though this might make him an outcast at the Weasley home.