FanFiction.Net
for Learning to love again

8/6/2017 c3 AnneNGil
This chapter was just delightful! I loved it! I love seeing the excitement and enthusiasm Anne has for Gilbert. I loved it all until the last part about Christine. Of course it was appropriate, and definitely explains Anne's thinking when it comes to LMMs story. But oh, I was relishing Anne and Gil reconnecting and adding in thoughts on Christine Stewart just taints my pleasure a bit. Excellent writing!
8/3/2017 c1 AnneNGil
I'm grateful to have discovered this story. What a delight! I love reading about how Anne and Gilbert got back together. LMM leaves the story quite open to the imagination. :-)
6/8/2017 c10 10Excel Aunt
Thank you for writing this, it was an excellent read. :)
1/9/2017 c10 7Forever Day
So sweet and delightfully Montgomery-esque. This was such sheer fun to read.
5/25/2016 c10 10LJ Summers
This was utterly delightful. Thank you so much for filling in those many weeks and for the lovely pieces of their hearts you gave to us. It's hard to utterly possess someone else's character so well. Brava!
5/18/2016 c10 AerisHeartily12
I'm so happy I came upon this story! LizzyEastwood had mentioned your story since she is writing one too and as I am following her story, I just had to read yours and it was wonderful. :) Thank you for such a delightful read.
3/8/2016 c1 8Catiegirl
Bertha, I am gobsmacked by your writing, but especially this story! I am always frustrated by the lack of detail between the last two chapters, and this was perfect. I love feeling the love and tension between them, I love the detail and gorgeous writing, and I love that you filled the gaps with such faithfulness to LM. From someone who has been an Annegirl since I was 8, thank you! Cate.
11/4/2015 c10 Heidi
Really wonderful story. I thoroughly enjoyed it! It's clear you know the characters very well. It was a charming read. Thanks so much for sharing!
8/20/2015 c10 ginnyweasleyrules
Such a lovely story!
8/8/2015 c4 AdeptatHumanError
I've been devouring your stories one by one over the last few days! Anne's story is a story near and dear to my heart and your stories add so much to the story, it's like I'm reading them for the first time again. I mean to go back and review each of your stories separately, but I was compelled to say how I smiled when you dropped that tidbit of how Gilbert's nickname for Anne came about. Just amazing. Thank you for the extra peaks into their lives.
4/3/2015 c10 nincompoopbis
Omg. This was amazing. Loved every single bit of it. Great work.
3/11/2015 c10 2Enna Energe
What a wonderful story! I'm now excited to read all your stories.
1/8/2015 c10 9ouhusker7
This is the first Anne of Green Gables series fanfic I've read...and I think you've spoiled me for any more I might read :). It was beautiful to see their misunderstandings overcome one by one, until nothing remains but for Gilbert to speak. Thanks for posting this!
11/30/2014 c10 10rita hayworth
Oh my, I absolutely loved this story. I've always wondered about the encounters that Annea nd Gilbert had between "A Book of Revelation" and "Love Takes up the Glass of Time," but this was better than anything I could have imagined. I hope you keep on writing Anne fanfiction, because this was excellent.
11/20/2014 c10 2MusicalPK
I do not know if I could find the right words to tell you how wonderful this story is. Anne has always held a special place in my heart and I believe that Gilbert will forever be my favorite literary hero ever written. However that being said I have agreed with you thinking something was missing between Anne's revelation and the accepted proposal. I always wanted to know what their first reunion was like after his illness. My romantic heart had always pictured a dramatic moment where Anne ran to Gilbert embracing him, crying tears of joy and relief. However that never fit with the proposal in the book since it seemed apparent that they had yet to clarify their feeling for each other until that moment. So it had to be something that maintaining their characters, where there was doubt on Anne's part but enough confidence for Gilbert to try proposing again. This piece fit exactly and was better than anything I could ever have imagined. There were moments I thought L.M. Montgomery had written this piece herself. Bravo!
109 « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »