for Stay the Night

5/4/2015 c1 96The.Ocean.Shadow
Ahhhh! This story is short and sweet and to the point! It really writes the confusion that the characters are experiencing prior to the third season. I'd LOVE if you wrote more about after this night. Maybe even take your own take on season three if you wanted to that is?
I love your writing. I've read most of your stories.
1/4/2015 c1 lyndaflpn
sweet
12/8/2014 c1 Sarah
Loved it!
11/19/2014 c1 Guest
Oh God this must be what heaven reads like.
8/31/2014 c1 narelclollie
I really enjoyed reading it! I wish October was here already! Thanks for the Olicity fix, I'm addicted to thse two!
8/31/2014 c1 1floatingmagic
I am extremely anxious to see these two post-confession. This kills me!
8/29/2014 c1 Guest
Awesome! This could have been another winner for you if you'd have continued.. Thanks you are one of my favorite writers.
8/28/2014 c1 Olicity fan
Never stop writing! You are very talented!
8/28/2014 c1 14Plume Violette
I loved this story, you did a really nice job! I could totally imagine all of this, the feelings are well described and Oliver and Felicity, well, they just sooo belong together.
8/27/2014 c1 51lizzybennettdarcy
This was lovely!
8/27/2014 c1 IFancyu
Ohhh...This is amazing.
8/27/2014 c1 miraethwyn
Aww, that is so sweet and fluffy. It makes me smile.
8/27/2014 c1 7foxxandbeanz
Nailed it. As always. Plus a nice bonus after yesterday's killer Queen of Hearts chapter. Thank you.
8/27/2014 c1 sakura-blossom62
This was just so precious because I love that in the end it wasn't until they were both there for each other throughout the night that they could finally get some rest. I also loved how appreciative Oliver is here because he really does appreciate everything that Felicity is doing for him, especially with the slight awkwardness that is there after the ILY and him basically taking the out she gave him on the island. Loved it to pieces!
8/27/2014 c1 1madcloisfan