for Destined for more than rivalry

6/21/2016 c1 Guest
THIS WAS SO SAD OMG
4/25/2016 c1 Guest
OH MY GOD m that was so sad! I'm going to cry nite
10/24/2014 c1 Guest
can you update the story of natsu when he was raised by the Light Dragon. it a great story.
8/30/2014 c1 7Naturesshadows
E.N.D Enraged Natsu Dragneel. :) Or at least that's how I see it. But yeah its almost certain that Natsu and E.N.D are one in the same. I mean why else would Zeref pay Natsu special attention.
8/29/2014 c1 26Yours truly - Pride
I loved it! I'm someone who strongly believes in the same theory as yours: That Natsu is END and Gray is destined to stop him. I even wrote a story about it, called "Because That's What Brothers Do". So it's nice to see more stories popping up, proving that the theory is actually legitimate and not just another figment of my crazed imagination XD. Stay awesome!
- Yours truly, Pride
8/27/2014 c1 JustAcommenter
Why in the world would I read this while listening to My Immortal.
8/28/2014 c1 34giyuuwu
It was so damn awesome! But..don't tell me...GRAY DIED IN THE END! Anyways, aside from you killing Gray, this fic was dang awesome! Maybe you should refer of it in the summary of this fic being Natsu END kinda supporter to attract more readers or just mentioning that it takes place in Tartarus arc or something...just a suggestion...keep on writing!
8/27/2014 c1 5uzukun89
I think it is interesting to imagine the battle between best friends (Natsu vs Gray) for real. And even this supports theory that Natsu is E.N.D aka the hidden big bad.